Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW38 - Matchday Thread - The Final One

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

42 pts(-4) a bad end to the season sees me finish 11689 dissapointed to finish outside 10k as i was 7k before the weekend . Main thing is I scraped home in my money league Joel ward and his heroic assist clinched it for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Inside top 1.2k last season and only inside top 120k this season. Definitely a season to forget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

My 2 transfers Mata and Ramsey to Hazard and Sterling cost me about 20 points and put me out of the money positions in my league, I just had the Hazard move in my head all week and couldnt shake it. Finished 6,087 which is my best finish so far so happy with that especially after a poor first half of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I had a feeling Mata could do ok, and thank fook I stuck with it as everyone seemed to benching and selling him and I was getting worried.

My rivals both had Saints defenders so that goal was massive.

Have loved playing the game and mainly I'd say since finding this place. i am glad the season is over mind you as I was putting a lot of mental energy into it.

Not having anything to log in here to check makes me realise how much I was logging in to check stuff and it feels very strange.

Thanks again folks. It's been emotional.

Kevs Downfall video possibly still the highlight. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Backfire

Finished with rank 63,305 on a score of 2,314 points.

Best finish for me for a season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

74pts, 5th in the league, pretty satisfied for a first season. Finished on 2105pts.

My last team fielded will be the first one I'm entirely satisfied with in terms of balance. Bring on next season but first, I need a holiday!

none
    Baines Zaba Ward
    Mata Ramsey Toure Johnson
    Suarez (V) Studge (C) Giroud

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Finsihed the GW on 60 points. Credit to Zab & Gerrard who got me over the line in my money with 2 points to spare!

Just snuck inside the top 3,000 overall rank so absolutely delighted with that. Best season by a distance.

Appreciate all the help and advice here over the season, cheers fellas

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Mason Storm

Anyone had an experience with companies welshing on their offer of free prizes? I won manager of the month in a few leagues and all but one of them have ignored my emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Great weekend. Finished on 2331, good for the top 46k. But made up 19 points on my rival in my paid league, and went from third to first and grabbed €200 as a result. Delighted.

Advertisement