Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggie hair dryer?

• 10-05-2014 10:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭

I wonder can I get any recommendations of dryers for dogs? Mine are a long haired double coated breed and I do everything when it comes to grooming them, with the exception of bathing them because drying them is pretty much impossible.

I know you're not supposed to use a super fast dryer on my type of dogs because it can knot up the hair, but I've no idea what speeds that would be!

Help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

VonVix wrote: »
    I wonder can I get any recommendations of dryers for dogs? Mine are a long haired double coated breed and I do everything when it comes to grooming them, with the exception of bathing them because drying them is pretty much impossible.

I know you're not supposed to use a super fast dryer on my type of dogs because it can knot up the hair, but I've no idea what speeds that would be!

Help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

They have them on amazon... The types you see in pet groomers / you tube videos. Not cheap though.

Dog Hair Dryer with Heater Grooming Pet by vidaXL http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00AYB6C2A/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_8AYBtb12KTVWG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

I was hoping I wouldn't need to ship one over from England, but thanks for the suggestions!

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

VonVix wrote: »
    I was hoping I wouldn't need to ship one over from England, but thanks for the suggestions!

You can always use parcel motel - €3.50 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kelley Salter

Christies direct have a warehouse in ROI though they are an english company or take to a groomers every few months

• Advertisement
Advertisement