Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken clearomiser?

Options
  • 10-05-2014 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

The juices are tasting a bit burnt recently, and the clearomiser gets hot, could the wicks be broken?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

What set up are you using?...... I'm guessing regular ego kit with ce- Clearomizer Head!! if so get down to your local store and pick up a new one(about 5 or 6€)sounds like it's finished, burnt out..... Then head home and order your-self these http://www.ebay.ie/itm/5-x-CE5-Long-Wick-1-6ml-Shisha-Pen-Clearomizer-Atomizer-Ego-T-C-W-7-Colours-/321356466899?pt=UK_Collectables_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&var=&hash=item4ad2568ad3 ... If you look at the base off these Clearomizer's you will see threaded grip for unscrewing, these can be rebuilt or simply un-srew the coil(core) and replace with new one(also available online)..... pure quess work, but I'd say your clearomizer doesn't have threaded grip hence can't be rebuilt!! actually they can but I wont go into that now.. How long have you been using that clearomizer for? I ask because you only get a 'good' week-week and a half off vaping with one, or two weeks off pretty poor vaping......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

ardle1 wrote: »
    What set up are you using?...... I'm guessing regular ego kit with ce- Clearomizer Head!! if so get down to your local store and pick up a new one(about 5 or 6€)sounds like it's finished, burnt out..... Then head home and order your-self these http://www.ebay.ie/itm/5-x-CE5-Long-Wick-1-6ml-Shisha-Pen-Clearomizer-Atomizer-Ego-T-C-W-7-Colours-/321356466899?pt=UK_Collectables_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&var=&hash=item4ad2568ad3 ... If you look at the base off these Clearomizer's you will see threaded grip for unscrewing, these can be rebuilt or simply un-srew the coil(core) and replace with new one(also available online)..... pure quess work, but I'd say your clearomizer doesn't have threaded grip hence can't be rebuilt!! actually they can but I wont go into that now.. How long have you been using that clearomizer for? I ask because you only get a 'good' week-week and a half off vaping with one, or two weeks off pretty poor vaping......

Few days! I think the vent has liquid in it... But can't it it out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Take the clearomizer off and blow through the mouth-piece, some liquid might drip out the bottom! Also when you have it off, clean the battery connection with kitchen towel or ear bud...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

New Clearomiser today, same problem... So it's something else so. v.v I'm using cheap ones.. I'll get a leak proof one and a new eGO twist battery

Advertisement