Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

posting rules

Options
  • 11-05-2014 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

can you please allow me to post up my mixes into the members mixes section. i have been doing so for the last year and a half and its very annoying now that i cant and it has been changed to 50 posts, currently i am sitting on 42. i have never spammed any thread or anyone.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You have 43 now. Only 7 to go. :)

Why not contribute to discussion on the site (which is what it is really for) rather than use it just to promote your mixes? That way, you wouldn't have this issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Wishiwasa Littlebitaller

divtastic wrote: »
    can you please allow me to post up my mixes into the members mixes section. i have been doing so for the last year and a half and its very annoying now that i cant and it has been changed to 50 posts, currently i am sitting on 42. i have never spammed any thread or anyone.

Just play some games until you hit 50.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=504

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

There's no post count in the Puzzles and Quizzes forum but there are plenty of other ways to build a post count without spamming.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Seriously, how much of an ask of you is it that you have to actually communicate with someone else on Boards rather than just repeatedly posting you own stuff?

Sympathy levels = low.

Advertisement