Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superannuation Pay Out

Options
  • 11-05-2014 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

Hi all does anyone know what way payment of your superannuation is made. Can it be made into a bank account like a tax return, reason why i ask is that my super and tax return will be roughly at the same time and only want to make one single eft. Also has anyone used Ozforex for EFT and currency exchange?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Yeah you nominate the Bank Account and they pay into that.

What fund were you with? Its relatively simple to get it all sorted if you have left the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭madmac187

Yeah you nominate the Bank Account and they pay into that.

What fund were you with? Its relatively simple to get it all sorted if you have left the country.

I didn't consolidate them in the 3 years i have been here, so i have 3 but its not a problem from what ive heard.

Advertisement