Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Zealand Police Check For Canada

Options
  • 11-05-2014 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

I would like to know if anybody had to get a police check from New Zealand when applying for a working visa to Canada.

I have the application attached to one file along with my Irish and Australian checks. I was told that I just need to send the application along with the other two completed ones and they will get it done on my behalf.

But on the application it says PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND ATTACH A COPY OF THE PHOTO/ID PAGE AND SIGNATURE PAGE OF YOUR PASSPORT TO THIS FORM.

This is what confuses me. Where to I do this because there is no space on the application where I could do this. Do I need to scan a copy and put it on the adobe page along with the other applications or what??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭longwhitecross+

I'm awaiting my police check from New Zealand at the moment. I applied via email and just added 3 attachments - a cover letter, the form, and a copy of my passport.

Have yet to receive it (2weeks) and haven't had an email back, so I'm giving it one more week before contacting them about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭DAVIDDOLAN

Are you applying for the two year working holiday visa cause I was told from go4less that I just need to attach the application part onto my other police checks and the IEC office will send it off for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭longwhitecross+

Two year working holiday yep. I didn't know that, but I still haven't gotten back my Irish one yet so I'll let it sit for now and see where I am in a weeks time. I don't see them being fussy about the way the passport copy is attached to the form all the same.

Advertisement