Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10 TO €10,000 Challenge

Options
  • 11-05-2014 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone ever done this and if so have they lasted long enough doing it to get to €10,000. I tried it myself but got to 80 and chickened out and started again and got to 80 again and done the same thing. For anyone that doesnt know its starting with 10 euro and betting on safe bets (small odds) like 1/10. whats the best anyones done

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

I have never seen one even remotely successful on here but would be interested to have a read if there was any older one that have given it a good go.

I am strongly considering doing one €200 - €10,000 but interested in leading others first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'm not doing it online but I stared with 5 euro and have reached 29.14 after 14 bets, I've no intention of trying to hit 10,000. More like 300 which is another 25 bets at 1.1 average.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

mike65 wrote: »
    I'm not doing it online but I stared with 5 euro and have reached 29.14 after 14 bets, I've no intention of trying to hit 10,000. More like 300 which is another 25 bets at 1.1 average.

Are you just doing it for your own personal interest or you keeping a log on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭the galway secret

If I stayed going at it the first time I done it without stopping I would have been up to 450/500 at least but I gave up at 80 twice ha.
    Thinking of starting one again this weekend, if i do il keep a log of it on here, just wanted to see if anyone else had done it succesfully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

Sounds good, might give it a go during the World Cup/gaa season.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Are you just doing it for your own personal interest or you keeping a log on it?

Nah its not logged here or anywhere else, but if I reach a decent tally I'll do a screen grab of the bets. :)

Advertisement