Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coach to Midland Game Fair

Options
  • 11-05-2014 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

I was thinking of taking a Kavanagh coach to this fair in Sept. Will work out at about €390 return including hotel and meals for 3 nights. The hotel is in Wolverhampton and has poor reviews. Has anybody done this trip before and how did they find it? I will probably be on my own so it was for a bit of craic I was taking the coach for more than anything. I was thinking of flying too but the baggage back might be restrictive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭anthonyos

Im just looking up this trip myself and wondering is there any 3 day trips im heading over for first time

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭ROSSKI

East West Travel in Roscommon organise trips to the game fairs in the UK Chat to Pj he goes himself and it is very well organised (090) 662 6833

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭denismac

To be honest I would like to hear the opinions of people who have done the coach trip before. Is it good craic or a nightmare? I've been to the fair before and it's a good couple of days but I drove there myself that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

denismac wrote: »
    To be honest I would like to hear the opinions of people who have done the coach trip before. Is it good craic or a nightmare? I've been to the fair before and it's a good couple of days but I drove there myself that time.

My father in law went with that company and stayed in that hotel, he said it's a great way to go the hotel was basic but the food was lovely and any amount of it,
    We gone to the fairs several times sereral different ways and he reckons the bus is the only way to travel,

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭hathcock

A great trip,I went with Kavanaghs last year,the hotel won't win any awards,but after a full day walking around the fair you'll be happy enough to stay there.The grub wasn't gourmet either but again adequate.Would recommend the trip to any countryman.

• Advertisement
Advertisement