Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiment Copy/Coursework B

Options
  • 11-05-2014 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭

If I had all the experiments done and filled in every page for Coursework B - do I get 35%?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

As far as I know you get 10% for the experiment book, even if the write-up quality isn't great. But they can be quite stingy with marks for the Coursework B I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

What's the average?

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭FifaPlaya

Liordi wrote: »
    What's the average?

Over 30%

My teacher said my coursework B was really good..so I'm hoping to get really high marks on it, do you find out how you did on that or just your overall grade?

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭FifaPlaya

My teacher said my coursework B was really good..so I'm hoping to get really high marks on it, do you find out how you did on that or just your overall grade?

You'll find out in September

• Advertisement

but, do they tell you each individually?
    Like paper = x marks
    Coursework b = y marks?

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭smiles_1998

but, do they tell you each individually?
    Like paper = x marks
    Coursework b = y marks?
    I can't imagine that they would- they don't do that for the Music practical or Home Ec so I couldn't see them doing it for Science...

Advertisement