Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sub Questions .22

Options
  • 11-05-2014 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

Do i mention what .22 im switching to as in .22lr or is .22 okay as what the dealer put down on the application?

Gun Dealer sed no need for land permission as its a sub and crossed it off(dont have a copy of my permission)

No need for photo id?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,970 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Put lr after it because you're going from a .22 air rifle so it makes it clearer that you're going to a rimfire.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭1shot16

Yep thanks for that put lr down...

Just one quire the gun has been used quite a bit i plan to re finish the stock ,i noticed the bolt being a small bit loose when chamber the round and locking it into place it seemed to take very little pressure to move it up,Should i worry about this or it it just the wear has done this?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭deano2882

As u say the gun has been used quite a lot answers the question for u.the bolt is just well worked in from the use it's got..

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭1shot16

Ye i that that at the shop.i was working the bolt of a new cz 455 it needed alot more pressure to cycle the action as it was new,Cant wait to pick her up :D

Advertisement