Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get feedback / learn form in Dublin?

• 11-05-2014 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

I bought a set of weights, power rack, and a bench a few years ago for powerlifting, and trained up until last year when I started to get heavy and let my form go bad. My lower back and glutes/ hips started to get a bit tight and uncomfortable after lifting, so I decided for the sake of my body to relax before I hurt myself properly.

I'm looking to go back to training now, but before I do I'd like to get some sessions with a coach. I've seen some powerlifting gyms recommended here, but they only mention quarterly / annual membership. I'd love to do this, but I don't think it's worth the cost/travel time when I have my own equipment. Anyone know where would be ok with me booking 2 / 3 sessions a few weeks apart just to get some coaching until I'm back on track? On the DART line / southside would be good.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,303 ✭✭✭COH

If you can get to Raw Condition Gym I can help you with coaching. No membership required.

PM me for details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 SLDeviant

COH wrote: »
    If you can get to Raw Condition Gym I can help you with coaching. No membership required.

PM me for details

What's the damage on a couple of form sessions for squat/deadlift/bench/ohp ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

He's worth paying whatever he asks. Even if it's a kidney. Cos you've got 2!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,303 ✭✭✭COH

I'm doing a 50% off 'all your kidneys as payment' deal at the moment.. PM me for details

Advertisement