Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd year summer exams?

Options
  • 11-05-2014 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I'm trying to study my 12 subjects for my 2nd year summer exams but I'm finding it hard to study for it and I literally have only 2 weeks before they start and I can't study the next 2 weekends because the first weekend is my sister's confirmation and the second weekend I'm going to 1D concert (the day before exams....I know). Does anyone have any tricks or tips to help me study for the exams in 10 days? I've only studied a little bit from Irish and history and I keep getting distracted....Help!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Hi, I'm trying to study my 12 subjects for my 2nd year summer exams but I'm finding it hard to study for it and I literally have only 2 weeks before they start and I can't study the next 2 weekends because the first weekend is my sister's confirmation and the second weekend I'm going to 1D concert (the day before exams....I know). Does anyone have any tricks or tips to help me study for the exams in 10 days? I've only studied a little bit from Irish and history and I keep getting distracted....Help!

Don't try and do everything. Pick separate blocks of information and know them well. If you've been listening in class and keeping up with your homework, you will be fine.

Advertisement