Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got eFibre installed yesterday and it's already faulty

Options
  • 11-05-2014 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭

My upload speed is 6 times faster than my download - makes no sense whatsoever.

I'm getting a lower download than I was getting on ADSL2+, and am only 100m from the cab.

My wireless speeds are faster than my wired.

None of this makes sense.

You are either throttling me, or there's a fault.

Absolutely pathetic.

3494395843.png

Untitled.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭sparkfireman

mine is sorta the same... the up speed is 8mb. ping is 8ms. but the speed is capped at 15mb... why is this i'd love to know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

mine is sorta the same... the up speed is 8mb. ping is 8ms. but the speed is capped at 15mb... why is this i'd love to know!
    I guarantee I get the same useless reply, if any at all.

''We're sorry for the inconvenience, if you ring up xxxxx, they can look into it for you''.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I guarantee I get the same useless reply, if any at all.

''We're sorry for the inconvenience, if you ring up xxxxx, they can look into it for you''.

:rolleyes:

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi jantheman91

From viewing the above I can see that there is definitely something up with this, The best advice we can offer from here is to get in touch with tech support right away as I'm sure they will be able to resolve this for you. Give them a call on 1890260260 but it may be handier for you to chat with them over web chat here : http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Advertisement