Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anybody brought their dog on a plane?

• 11-05-2014 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Hello,

I am playing around with the idea of living abroad in the next year or so and of course I will be bringing my dog.

Has anybody brought their pet on a flight to somewhere within Europe?
    I was on the Aer lingus website and they have specific countries that you can bring a pet to which is a bit strange. Germany is not on the list and I would have liked the option!!

But, does anybody know what it might cost to travel with him? I cant seem to find any info on it.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Hello,

I am playing around with the idea of living abroad in the next year or so and of course I will be bringing my dog.

Has anybody brought their pet on a flight to somewhere within Europe?
    I was on the Aer lingus website and they have specific countries that you can bring a pet to which is a bit strange. Germany is not on the list and I would have liked the option!!

But, does anybody know what it might cost to travel with him? I cant seem to find any info on it.

Thanks in advance.
    I looked in to it a while ago. I couldn't find any flights shorthall that would take him, I think ba had option to put him in cargo, but I wouldn't

I ended up ferry & driving

There are some pet shipping companies that'll bring him for you for a price

Advertisement