Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with Sky overcharging

Options
  • 11-05-2014 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Had similar issues with Sky - overcharging me for 4 years - charging me full rate for 2 boxes when I had 1 and a sky plus
    e-mailed and talked over phone - told me they had it resolved - but surprise surprise continued to charge higher rate & refuse to give refund.
    Have now told them I am canceling subscription and will be taking legal advice on getting a refund - have more or less dared me to go ahead with don't really care reply - is there a cost effective way of legally following Sky on this - really dont want to let it go but dont want to throw money at it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Post split out and moved to new thread.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

did you stay a formal complaint from their website?

I did this and I got a lovely phone call 3 weeks later and a full refund.

the person had really studied my account and found all the notes that I was told weren't there!

Advertisement