Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army & Navy Recruitment 2014 Interview

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 vivalaquinta

Iv heard nothing either, im waiting on word from Dublin (Army)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Rydugg

Anyone have any idea on when recruit training for cork army starts??

• Registered Users Posts: 33 lorflower

Iv heard nothing either, im waiting on word from Dublin (Army)

Same here; Up the walls

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I have a date for a medical for the army and 2 bde, so there's movement happening anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭killer91

I have a date for a medical for the army and 2 bde, so there's movement happening anyway.

Well done. Did you receive it today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Early yesterday morning. Scheduled for next Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tommyy

Anyone hear back about medicals for the army that applyed for the curragh

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tommyy

Anyone hear back about medicals for the army that applyed for the curragh

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭DOB01

well done best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Axelf0128

I have my medical Thursday would you say it's ok to drink over the weekend as it's my birthday haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 woodzy1234

has anyone else heard anything from dublin yet?.you could probably drink because you have to do a 12 hour fast before your medical as far as i knowbut i wouldnt over do it..have a few sociables lol

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Axelf0128

Yea it's me 21st so I'll just have a few . Sound man

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

Pltn going in the bruagh on the 18th of next month.

c-90 wrote: »
    Pltn going in the bruagh on the 18th of next month.

how do you know that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 gary ryan

Anyone know if we'll be told if we're not successful is the recruitment competition? Or will they just not respond to us at all if that's the case?

gary ryan wrote: »
    Anyone know if we'll be told if we're not successful is the recruitment competition? Or will they just not respond to us at all if that's the case?

id say you would get an email one way or the other i would imagine.

one of the lads i know in cork got a medical for the 11th of aug for the army

DOB01 wrote: »
    how do you know that ?

I'm not hanging anyone on here lad. But it's only a month away it's not a big secret.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 woodzy1234

You'll get one either way

I'm not hanging anyone on here lad. But it's only a month away it's not a big secret.

i just didnt know a start date lad thats all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 kcdc13

Is there anyone else still waiting for a email to say if they passed in the curragh or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 lorflower

yes still waiting test done on wed afternoon (25th) havent heard a dickie bird ..sent email last wk no reply

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kcdc13

lorflower wrote: »
    yes still waiting test done on wed afternoon (25th) havent heard a dickie bird ..sent email last wk no reply

I done mine on Wed the 25th at half 1 exactly lol head is mashed waiting. I emailed them aswell few days ago and nothing either

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Kaka92

kcdc13 wrote: »
    I done mine on Wed the 25th at half 1 exactly lol head is mashed waiting. I emailed them aswell few days ago and nothing either
    I emailed over and week ago and heard nothing, maybe we might here this week

• Registered Users Posts: 17 gary ryan

id say you would get an email one way or the other i would imagine.

Hopefully so, it would be a pain to be left waiting to never get a response either way.

Hopefully so, it would be a pain to be left waiting to never get a response either way.

they wouldnt do that, it might take some time to get an email back but they will defo be in contact

i just didnt know a start date lad thats all

No bother man best of luck!

No bother man best of luck!

same to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pokerface92

I have my medical due the 22nd of this month and I can't attend. I'm wondering is there anyone on this have been given a medical date that applied to cork that would swap me their date for mine might be easy if you had holiday plans or something like that

• Advertisement

I have my medical due the 22nd of this month and I can't attend. I'm wondering is there anyone on this have been given a medical date that applied to cork that would swap me their date for mine might be easy if you had holiday plans or something like that

try and give them a buzz they might change it for you

collins barracks manpower (army)021 4514108

haulbowline manpower (navy)021 4864731

Advertisement