Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army & Navy Recruitment 2014 Interview

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 lorflower

Can I pm you for that
    He's to go back on Friday with the results from the tests he's had done this week. Just crossing everything that the doc gives him the ok.
    I'm presuming that if the doc gives him the ok he's in? or would he have to wait for a 'no thanks' email wks later

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kcdc13

lorflower wrote: »
    Can I pm you for that
    He's to go back on Friday with the results from the tests he's had done this week. Just crossing everything that the doc gives him the ok.
    I'm presuming that if the doc gives him the ok he's in? or would he have to wait for a 'no thanks' email wks later

Yeah of corse, ill send it on to you now

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Gazo66

Unfortunly it's a waiting game after the med's, it's a case of no news is good news ya no i waiting for word back from navy meself I only ramg them this morning I done mine on 30th July and have heard nothin since she told me on phone it would be a least another 3-4 weeks before I hear anything so if he don't hear nothin back after he sees the doc it be a good sign ya no

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kcdc13

Gazo66 wrote: »
    Ah that's despret ain't it, should of said nothin and let them find it if there was somethin to find that's the way so e my mates were wit bad knees never said anythin bout it, he believed that it was there job to find him unfit as apose to him telling them, bit of look it will work out

Id say there plenty people kept some stuff quiet lol

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Gerry I

Got email of what to bring with me. Can any 1 tell me what civilian cloths are ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Rydugg

Got the same one lad . I spose just normal clothes you'd wear day to day ! Also it says you've to bring educational qualifications . I havnt a clue wgere my leaving cert is. You think it matters ??

Rydugg wrote: »
    Got the same one lad . I spose just normal clothes you'd wear day to day ! Also it says you've to bring educational qualifications . I havnt a clue wgere my leaving cert is. You think it matters ??

I wouldn't think it would matter. They always tell you bring stuff and never look for them. But you could ring your school they might have your results in file

I wouldn't think it would matter. They always tell you bring stuff and never look for them. But you could ring your school they might have your results in file

Gerry I wrote: »

I already went in they didint have one. Sure I'll just chance bringing up my college **** haha .

I already went in they didint have one. Sure I'll just chance bringing up my college **** haha .

You be grand lad I'd say. I can't even find my own results now ha. Are you in limerick the 8 th as well. What do you wear on the first day lad. Just dress normal or suit or what. They don't tell Ya much do they

• Advertisement

You be grand lad I'd say. I can't even find my own results now ha. Are you in limerick the 8 th as well. What do you wear on the first day lad. Just dress normal or suit or what. They don't tell Ya much do they
    Just wear anything lad . Normal clothes like .

• Registered Users Posts: 33 lorflower

lorflower wrote: »

Just to say hes been refused , appealed and all no joy. Absolutely devastated. :-(

Good luck to all who've been accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭xavier8228

Got email of what to bring with me. Can any 1 tell me what civilian cloths are ha

Tracksuits and hoodies but they give uniform track suit to wear all the time. You won't get it for a few days though. Can't wear jeans either. You'll be running pretty much straight away when you get there so track suits are essential

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Kaka92

How is everyone getting on with training ?
    Has anyone who applied for Dublin heard anything ?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭stripmymind

Anybody know what the story is with us that are on this infamous 2015 Panel? ... will this actually be going ahead or is it to string us along? and does anybody know when this will be??

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭killer91

Has anybody heard anymore info to when the next platoon in 2nd brigade is going in and where?

The waiting is killing me ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Liverpool !!

We'll lads can any one tell me about the Garda vetting process an how that could fail you ! Sound . I also got an email last wensday from the army saying thanks for applying but I was unsuccessful even tho I was told I passed the army medical and bloods by the doctor !! I am a dual candidate an heard Notting from the navy !

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Irishboy!

We'll lads can any one tell me about the Garda vetting process an how that could fail you ! Sound . I also got an email last wensday from the army saying thanks for applying but I was unsuccessful even tho I was told I passed the army medical and bloods by the doctor !! I am a dual candidate an heard Notting from the navy !

Did they say anything else other than u were unsuccessful? Where did u apply?

I applied to cork ! All it said was thanks for applying and regret I am unsuccessful . Now they gave no reason or no place on a panel ! I'm still waiting to hear from the navy but other than that Notting ! I also called and asked and they said thy would send an email ! I passed everything like !

Irishboy! wrote: »
    Did they say anything else other than u were unsuccessful? Where did u apply?

I applied to cork ! All it said was thanks for applying and regret I am unsuccessful . Now they gave no reason or no place on a panel ! I'm still waiting to hear from the navy but other than that Notting ! I also called and asked and they said thy would send an email ! I passed everything like !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Gazo66

Any1 hear out from the navy yet lads done me med in July still heard nothin yet

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭DOB01

why dont you give them a buzz or send them an email ?

pretty sure the lads waiting more than 6 weeks for the navy are already in there just waiting till there ready is all

• Registered Users Posts: 24 vivalaquinta

Do u need all the dates for the immunisation and boosters when going for the medical.. Forgot to get them and medical is tomoro morning

Do u need all the dates for the immunisation and boosters when going for the medical.. Forgot to get them and medical is tomoro morning

Where are ya doing medical? I did mine in curragh and didnt need them

It's in st bricins dublin..it's at 7.45 and I'm comin down from north so hope not lol

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭killer91

I had them with me but was never asked.

I asked them did I need to give them a copy and they said they didn't need them.

Ok cheers lads

I did mine in cork. I didn't have any and I didn't get asked so don't worry about it lad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Duffer96

Anyone who is a dual candidate have you's done 2 separate medicals?

Advertisement