Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army & Navy Recruitment 2014 Interview

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Nicki80

Did anyone do medical early July and not hear back yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 vivalaquinta

Anyone have the number for the office in Dublin. Need to chat to the recruit department

Do u need all the dates for the immunisation and boosters when going for the medical.. Forgot to get them and medical is tomoro morning

01 8046453
    Cathal Brugha Manpower

Do u need all the dates for the immunisation and boosters when going for the medical.. Forgot to get them and medical is tomoro morning

01 8046453
    Cathal Brugha Manpower

• Registered Users Posts: 27 rusty14

Nicki80 wrote: »
    Did anyone do medical early July and not hear back yet?

Yea we have someone did medical early July and has heard nothing

• Advertisement

rusty14 wrote: »
    Yea we have someone did medical early July and has heard nothing

For the army?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kcdc13

The next intake is in October, by the looks of it from the last one we won't hear anything untill about two weeks or so before it. Not 100% on that though!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Gazo66

Any the lads that have started in navy or army, how much time were you given notice before start date I no there's a rough idea 2 weeks but I could do wit a bit more than that to be honest any info would be great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭killer91

Has anybody called or emailed 2nd brigade manpower office to find out when and where the next platoons are going in.

I was told that it'll be Finner camp and Athlone but they couldn't tell me dates but it'll be some time in October.

Has anybody heard different?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 deane93

Has anyone else from the panel gotten an email for a medical, i have mine wednesday. Is this a good sign or is everyone on the panel just being medically tested because i wasent expecting to hear from the army until the next year some time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Kirm2

deane93 wrote: »
    Has anyone else from the panel gotten an email for a medical, i have mine wednesday. Is this a good sign or is everyone on the panel just being medically tested because i wasent expecting to hear from the army until the next year some time.

Wow that's great. I'm on the panel too but haven't heard anything. Like you I wasn't expecting to hear before next year.

I heard first week October thought it was Cathal brugha and Dundalk but not 100% on that I would say keep an eye on e mails end of this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Stevenbutcher

I did my medical two weeks ago and was told the last to places are athlone or donegal and that we will hear after the 10th of October and will be starting around the 20th

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭DOB01

my cousin is on the panel for 2015 for the army and he has a medical wed morning to.

Nicki80 wrote: »
    For the army?

No it was for the navy

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭stripmymind

well done lad, maybe youwere at the top of the list, personally i hope theyre doing everyone on this panel. This recruitment is goin on 8 months now & we havent heard a word in nearly 3 months. If anybody has any more information to when us on this panel are being called please post on this thanks

Has anyone heard anything? They said the end of the mouth everyone should know

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭micko4

Interested to hear any updates in the 2015 panel
    rusty14 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything? They said the end of the mouth everyone should know

Everyone on the 2015 panel or people awaiting medicals? Did you ring up to find this out?

can anyone give any sort of information about the 2015 panel? any news at all would be well appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭raider848

Did anyone get a email telling them to report for a ECG after they completed there intial medical

• Advertisement

raider848 wrote: »
    Did anyone get a email telling them to report for a ECG after they completed there intial medical

Yep I got that for nxt Tuesday but I failed my hearing test so I think I have to redo it..did u fail anything?

Yep I got that for nxt Tuesday but I failed my hearing test so I think I have to redo it..did u fail anything?

it that for the navy ?

DOB01 wrote: »
    it that for the navy ?

No army mate

No army mate

thanks bud

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Gazo66

I rang naval office yesterday see wat crack was as I done med in July and still haven heard nothin and your one told me that they were waiting on head office ta give the go ahead on releasing offers
    And it should be this week, for anyone that's still waiting on navy places

Gazo66 wrote: »
    I rang naval office yesterday see wat crack was as I done med in July and still haven heard nothin and your one told me that they were waiting on head office ta give the go ahead on releasing offers
    And it should be this week, for anyone that's still waiting on navy places

cheers bud thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Duffer96

Anyone a dual candidate and only done an army medical and still waiting on the navy one??

if you fail you can redo it??? . .

if you fail you can redo it??? . .

I failed on one ear and they said would be harsh to dismiss me for that. I checked with my doctor and I just had temporary hearing loss so I sent them a letter from him. That's the reason I'm getting another chance I think

• Advertisement

I failed on one ear and they said would be harsh to dismiss me for that. I checked with my doctor and I just had temporary hearing loss so I sent them a letter from him. That's the reason I'm getting another chance I think

that seems fair enough to be honest, i thought if ya failed overall theyd be given lads second chances haha

Advertisement