Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army & Navy Recruitment 2014 Interview

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭TheStig13

Heard nothing myself

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Axelf0128

Don't think we will hear back today looks like a long weekend till Monday 👎

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Gorman700

Axelf0128 wrote: »
    Don't think we will hear back today looks like a long weekend till Monday 👎

Maybe not, last time I got an email at half 5

Gorman700 wrote: »
    Maybe not, last time I got an email at half 5

I'd love to hear back today I can't take this waiting I'm cracking up hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 24 TommyGuilfoyle

This will be the longest weekend ever if I don't hear back today haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Irishboy!

Few lads i know got emails today with medicals to be held in july, still waiting for an email myself

Awh this happened me last time I heard people getting emails and I didn't , then got one saying I was on panel not looking good for me AGAIN

Awh this happened me last time I heard people getting emails and I didn't , then got one saying I was on panel not looking good for me AGAIN

u apply for curragh??

Irishboy! wrote: »
    u apply for curragh??

Dublin man wbu ?

Dublin man wbu ?

the curragh, i wouldn't say your emails are sent yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭TheStig13

Irishboy! wrote: »
    the curragh, i wouldn't say your emails are sent yet

Applied for the curragh myself, haven't got an email yet

TheStig13 wrote: »
    Applied for the curragh myself, haven't got an email yet

im in same boat as you so, not looking good now

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭micko4

My girlfriend got the email about the 2015 panel..we mailed and their reply seemed to say that it meant she would have a place in 2015 as recruitment is likely..
    Basically they said she was in a panel due to start employment in 2015..due to government approval..when we asked they said it is likely they will be recruiting..

But now Im reading here that she is just on a panel incase people drop out or dont show up in this years recruitment?

micko4 wrote: »
    My girlfriend got the email about the 2015 panel..we mailed and their reply seemed to say that it meant she would have a place in 2015 as recruitment is likely..
    Basically they said she was in a panel due to start employment in 2015..due to government approval..when we asked they said it is likely they will be recruiting..

But now Im reading here that she is just on a panel incase people drop out or dont show up in this years recruitment?

If people decide they won't take the place then she will be recruited this year providing she's near the top of panel B. As it stands now it'll be next year for her

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭micko4

They made it out as though she definitely had a place in 2015 though..bad form I think.They should of explained the situation so people can plan things and know where they stand.They should of said your on a panel that may start depending on whether people drop out or don't show up this year ,rather that your on a panel that will start due to government approval,its not really to do with government approval more so if people make spaces available this year.

Cheers for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Gazoc90

I applied for cork and I have heard nothing yet. Either has a few lads I know so there is nothing from cork out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 hammerfist

Anybody email from Dublin yet? Nothing here either

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Ger4444

hammerfist wrote: »
    Anybody email from Dublin yet? Nothing here either

Nothing yet, still waiting for dub myself

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭killer91

Ger4444 wrote: »
    Nothing yet, still waiting for dub myself

Same here nothing for Dublin either.

Wont be anything til at least Monday now!!

• Advertisement

Monday now I reckon lads. Best of luck to ye all, keep us posted on how ye get on.

Anyone know if dual applicants have to do two medicals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭wildfowler94

Anyone know if dual applicants have to do two medicals?

Usually 1 although may be 2.best of to ring wherever is second and say you've done the medical in wherever they ring for results, it happens that way for fitness anyway. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jmurt90

Did anyone get any emails this morning?

jmurt90 wrote: »
    Did anyone get any emails this morning?

Nothing yet. I applied for cork. Will post here when I do. Best of luck.

It's anytime in July, that's what they said in the talk. People should stop stressing. It's not even July yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Gorman700

hammerfist wrote: »
    It's anytime in July, that's what they said in the talk. People should stop stressing. It's not even July yet.

Navy only candidates were told they'd hear by the end of last week and that the medicals were starting this Wednesday, that's why people are asking questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 rusty14

Just wondering if anyone has experience with Army/Navy interviews and can give me a rough idea on what questions could come up and what I should respond with? Any help is appreciated.
    Did anyone who applied for the navy get an email yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 rusty14

Navy only candidates were told they'd hear by the end of last week and that the medicals were starting this Wednesday, that's why people are asking questions.

Did anyone who applied for the navy get an email about the medical yet

• Advertisement

Well that's fine but anyone for the army should know what I'm talking about if they were listening at the talk. I wouldn't expect a reply for at least 2 weeks from the date of the re-test

Advertisement