Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation please

Options
  • 11-05-2014 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone could private mail me recommendations for GP/endo in Dublin that deals with infertility/hormone imbalance? I heard blackrock Clinic is good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

We've used Dr Martin in Merrion fertility clinic and find her excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭DonnaDarko09

Thank you! Do I need a referral from another GP for that clinic or can I just make appointment?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

I think you need a referral. It should just be a matter of ringing your gp and asking them to send the letter for you. I have also attended the above clinic and found them fantastic. Good luck

Here's the website for a bit more info http://www.merrionfertility.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

Thank you! Do I need a referral from another GP for that clinic or can I just make appointment?

Yeah i think you do but not 100% sure, just give Debbie a ring in there and she'll tell you quick enough.

Best of luck.

Advertisement