Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEFL without a degree - Spain

Options
  • 11-05-2014 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm about to finish school and I don't particularly want to go to college straight away.

I have a huge desire to learn Spanish. Is it possible for me to do a TEFL course without a degree and then go and teach English in Spain?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭PLL

I have a friend who has an arts degree majoring in Spanish, when she finished college she did the TEFL course and then taught English to classes of students from all over Europe. She would also love to go and teach English in Spain and has been applying for jobs but no luck so far.

Do the TEFL course, she told me it is a great thing to have. But don't forget about college completely.

Advertisement