Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 5 Results

Options
  • 11-05-2014 10:52pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Titans squeeze past the Jags after Madden did his best to screw me over
    Johnson gets 132 yards and 4 TDs

Meyer for the Jags has 124 yards and 3 TDs

The jags Qb and WR were unstopabble, crazy passes crazy catches, RB ghosting by players, defenders getting through my line like it wasnt there and a KO return where the returner stumbles 4 times yet still manages to go all the way for the TD

Titans win by a TD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ravens 28 Steelers 14

Game was very tight most of the way and the Steelers led until before half time. Big Ben threw 3 picks in the 4th quarter including a pick 6. Clutch he ain't.

Rice was a beast with 163yds rushing and a TD. I threw two dumb late interceptions

Steelers are winless but despite their poor record I still rate them as a tough CPU team

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Colts beat Bills easily

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Falcons beat the Cowboys pretty easily. JJ Watt with 3 sacks, really starting to prove his worth

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    Falcons beat the Cowboys pretty easily. JJ Watt with 3 sacks, really starting to prove his worth

hdW2w.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Chargers beat Chiefs by 32.
    Chiefs insist on rarely using Charles on offence but instead put him on kick return duty

36erx3.jpg

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Chargers beat Chiefs by 32.
    Chiefs insist on rarely using Charles on offence but instead put him on kick return duty

36erx3.jpg

Unlike the Bills who seemed to give Spiller the ball on every play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Hawks overcame the eagles 31-28 in a shootout that saw "the best damn corner in the league" come away with 2 game winning picks.
    With less than 1 min on the clock down by 3 and no timeouts, eagles are marching pretty much untouched down the field.
    Barkley drops back.. Has his eyes set on Hilton, but the Sherman-ator is on his shoulder! Barkley has a look of Clint Eastwood about him-decides to pass it anyway... Balls away... It's in slow motion... A low arching bullet pass with heat on it.. Sherman turns.. Tips the pass then hauls it in! Inches before falling out of bounds!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

3 times in two games, by my reckoning. Exact same play. I really should know better :pac:

Great game Padraic, well played mate.

Knex. wrote: »
    3 times in two games, by my reckoning. Exact same play. I really should know better :pac:

Great game Padraic, well played mate.

In fairness even if I lost that game if be happy very close and very enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Played possibly the worst game ive ever played against the CPU Dolphins.
    24-10
    Couldnt get anything going had 4 fumbles by my players when in good positions all recovered by the opposition.
    Picked them off 3 times but couldn't get feet in bounds.
    Didnt score in the 1st qtr and threw a number of bonehead INTs.
    Was level at 3-3 at HT.
    Going back to the Pats playbook f**k all that read option sh**e!!

• Advertisement

guns4all wrote: »
    Played possibly the worst game ive ever played against the CPU Dolphins.
    24-10
    Couldnt get anything going had 4 fumbles by my players when in good positions all recovered by the opposition.
    Picked them off 3 times but couldn't get feet in bounds.
    Didnt score in the 1st qtr and threw a number of bonehead INTs.
    Was level at 3-3 at HT.
    Going back to the Pats playbook f**k all that read option sh**e!!

Read option is golden!! ;)

Beat the Jets into submission with foster and Marshall leading the way...think it was 45-20 in the end

The hilarious bit is that despite winning, schuab (and his user :P) were terrible!

Defense picked off passes nicely but my limp-armed QB just is so inconsistent ( or consistently sh*t), I couldn't make them pay everytime! He makes excellent passes, then throws the ball directly at DB's on indentical plays!

Rant over.

Beat the Jets into submission with foster and Marshall leading the way...think it was 45-20 in the end

The hilarious bit is that despite winning, schuab (and his user :P) were terrible!

Defense picked off passes nicely but my limp-armed QB just is so inconsistent ( or consistently sh*t), I couldn't make them pay everytime! He makes excellent passes, then throws the ball directly at DB's on indentical plays!

Rant over.

Ah you've another 3 or 4 cpu games in a row to boost some xp improvement into him, i taught you released him at start of season?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Rant over.

Sure how far does he have to throw it for a screen anyway?

guns4all wrote: »
    Sure how far does he have to throw it for a screen anyway?

nEk36.gif

GIF-fney

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    GIF-fney

My secret...revealed :O

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Saints beat the CPU Raiders 35-3. Comfortable win that was over after the first quarter as I went 21-0 up after a few minutes. Defense was excellent but the Raiders, despite their free agency splurge, are shocking.

Thankfully I have 3 human games coming up in the next 4 gameweeks against Raoul, Gatsby and Knex as these CPU games are starting to wear very thin now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Bears lose the sim by 20 points...

Advertisement