Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lively bars in town ?

Options
  • 11-05-2014 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Im a student in NCI down in the ifsc and our local is a disaster always empty never an atmosphere, only the suits go in for lunch.. We tried o riellys for a while, good for cheap drink but again not a student place at all, so who knows good lively bars for mid day drinks that students go to ? Where do the DIT students go around town they should know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

The Pav in Trinity could be an option.
    Especially with the good weather coming in as you can sit outside on the grass.

When my friend was at DIT he used to drink in the Living Room bar on Cathal Brugha street. Not sure what its like during the day now but used to be good I hear

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

bodkins on bolton st has a nice mix of regulars and students from across the road good spot,good music,pool tables.starts getting lively from about 5 onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

Cheers guys but bodkins way to far somewhere near o connell street or temple bar max.. Living room seems best bet do they do a cheap beer there ? An is there an atmosphere around 5 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

I think they do pitchers of fosters for €10.

The cool thing about The Living Room is it opens onto a big terrace at the back which is also connected to Fibber Magees and Murrays so you can wander between the three pubs. I think Murrays usually has one or two cheap pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I think they do pitchers of fosters for €10.

The cool thing about The Living Room is it opens onto a big terrace at the back which is also connected to Fibber Magees and Murrays so you can wander between the three pubs. I think Murrays usually has one or two cheap pints.

i often do that on a hot summers day,flit between them all.good crack

• Advertisement
Advertisement