Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Audition for the R&R forum Please Thank you.

Options
  • 11-05-2014 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭

It's come to the notice that my very close friend and I have experienced critically damaging things to our emotional boundaries. I'm not using names, but it's seriously a ****ing enough. I need to remove someone's knee-caps. How the ****? I ****ing promise I'm going to rip your tiny little punk ass a new asshole. I swear, you'll LOVE it! Because I'm done holding back. I have all rights in my freedom of speech, and you're going to get the **** end of the stick. Why? BECAUSE.

Also I would just like to say there is someone a girlfriend in my life who is very very awesome. And the world does not appreciate her ....she does so many nice things for people. My appreciation does not do her justice....she was out there today ...TODAY doing good works for the charities. I was not ....my bad....

OK so why should I be allowed into this R&R forum...well do you really want me to bring out he ex BF skeleton here????Ok so there are relatsionships and there are relation****s.that's R E L A T ION S H IT S ..Boards don't censor me right now..I need to rant ....illogically and epically about BOTH

I ****ing hate Barbara Amiel....YES my extravagance knows no bounds get my husband in jail for fraud because i need jewels Barbara Amiel. I SHOULD BE WRITING FOR MACLEANS not that bitch! She has no ****ing nose! So what if I don't live in Canada neither does she!

I am supremely passionate about my indifference to Justin Bieber.

Why did the Classic Cinema have to be torn down? And why can't the Rocky Horror show be shown every Friday anymore?? I used to watch people getting stoned down the alley beside it.

Why do men like Gwyneth Paltrow ?? Don't you realize if you stick your penis in her your face is going to look like you sucked on a lemon dipped in lemony acid??? She has astringent where her soul should be!

WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE CLASSICAL MUSIC AS MUCH AS I DO???

I do not trust bus stops. EVERY ****ING TIME I get bothered by weirdos people of both genders relieving themselves after a drunken night out. Public transport has been ruined for me. It smells of pee.

I was first called a political bore way way back in ....well way back.

WELL SORRY ... I spent years doing a degree on this stuff and now its STUCK IN MY HEAD DEAL WITH IT. I like to debate. I CARE....I care loudly. I know.

Why is my phone voice so different to my life voice??? Why does that happen???

Why can't the ****ING hair dresser get my hair EXACTLY THE WAY I ****ING WANT IT. WHY DO I FEEL THE NEED TO BE SUPER NICE TO THEM. I AM PAYING I WORKED IN A HAIRDRESSERS ONE SUMMER I KNOW THEY DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE THEM.

Why can't my brain get this??? WTF????

Why do clients think they can put off payment?? oooooh no buddy ooooooh no ....AND WHY CAN'T SOME ****ING PEOPLE MAKE DECISIONS ON FINAL PROOFS!!!! IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH ONE YOU CHOOSE JUST ****ING CHOOSE ONE!

Dear QuarkXpress,
    You handle EPS transparency, actually all transparency horribly. You are slow, you crash constantly. You crash for stupid reasons such as one little misplaced text box during output. Speaking of output, if you would only have a nice preflight program many of these problems would be avoidable. Oh and have you looked in to how you handle effects like drop shadows? YOU STINK. Why can't you handle drop shadows with objects like InDesign which always makes me happy?

I SHOULD HAVE DROPPED YOU WHEN YOU HAD THE GALL TO CHARGE ME FOR AN UPDATE THAT ADDED NOTHING FEATURE WISE IT ADDED NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOTHING....no don't tell me it did ...it added NNNOOOOOOTTTHIIIIIIIINNNNNG :mad:

Oh I am feeling this now!

My computer geek bro LAUGHED at me when I did that! Oooh Lou.m is so ****ing naive bleh bleh....the computer people know more than you Lou

Apparantly the update was coz THEY recompiled some ****....nothing to do with me ...it was for them and they ****ING CHARGED ..or something like that...don't ****ing ask details....I don't get it..

But once you start using it you have to keep using it ...and other people use it and start projects in it and send it to you and they are like QUARK **** YEAH! SWITCH TO INDESIGN gob****es...although user interface in both annoys me...Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4...font Sabon LTD where are you???.Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4..NO IT'S ****ING NOT. *breathes, hands shaking, tears rolling, snot also rolling* ...that was a bad day.

Compressed?? I will compress the **** out of any ****ing font that does not obey me!!

Oh you use Quark?? Register for this plug in and this plug in and this plug in ...typical QUARK! and LETS LET NO US people pay more when some is even open source....

And don't get me started on the weather.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

I feel better thank you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

Lou.m wrote: »
    It's come to the notice that my very close friend and I have experienced critically damaging things to our emotional boundaries. I'm not using names, but it's seriously a ****ing enough. I need to remove someone's knee-caps. How the ****? I ****ing promise I'm going to rip your tiny little punk ass a new asshole. I swear, you'll LOVE it! Because I'm done holding back. I have all rights in my freedom of speech, and you're going to get the **** end of the stick. Why? BECAUSE.

Also I would just like to say there is someone a girlfriend in my life who is very very awesome. And the world does not appreciate her ....she does so many nice things for people. My appreciation does not do her justice....she was out there today ...TODAY doing good works for the charities. I was not ....my bad....

OK so why should I be allowed into this R&R forum...well do you really want me to bring out he ex BF skeleton here????Ok so there are relatsionships and there are relation****s.that's R E L A T ION S H IT S ..Boards don't censor me right now..I need to rant ....illogically and epically about BOTH

I ****ing hate Barbara Amiel....YES my extravagance knows no bounds get my husband in jail for fraud because i need jewels Barbara Amiel. I SHOULD BE WRITING FOR MACLEANS not that bitch! She has no ****ing nose! So what if I don't live in Canada neither does she!

I am supremely passionate about my indifference to Justin Bieber.

Why did the Classic Cinema have to be torn down? And why can't the Rocky Horror show be shown every Friday anymore?? I used to watch people getting stoned down the alley beside it.

Why do men like Gwyneth Paltrow ?? Don't you realize if you stick your penis in her your face is going to look like you sucked on a lemon dipped in lemony acid??? She has astringent where her soul should be!

WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE CLASSICAL MUSIC AS MUCH AS I DO???

I do not trust bus stops. EVERY ****ING TIME I get bothered by weirdos people of both genders relieving themselves after a drunken night out. Public transport has been ruined for me. It smells of pee.

I was first called a political bore way way back in ....well way back.

WELL SORRY ... I spent years doing a degree on this stuff and now its STUCK IN MY HEAD DEAL WITH IT. I like to debate. I CARE....I care loudly. I know.

Why is my phone voice so different to my life voice??? Why does that happen???

Why can't the ****ING hair dresser get my hair EXACTLY THE WAY I ****ING WANT IT. WHY DO I FEEL THE NEED TO BE SUPER NICE TO THEM. I AM PAYING I WORKED IN A HAIRDRESSERS ONE SUMMER I KNOW THEY DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE THEM.

Why can't my brain get this??? WTF????

Why do clients think they can put off payment?? oooooh no buddy ooooooh no ....AND WHY CAN'T SOME ****ING PEOPLE MAKE DECISIONS ON FINAL PROOFS!!!! IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH ONE YOU CHOOSE JUST ****ING CHOOSE ONE!

Dear QuarkXpress,
    You handle EPS transparency, actually all transparency horribly. You are slow, you crash constantly. You crash for stupid reasons such as one little misplaced text box during output. Speaking of output, if you would only have a nice preflight program many of these problems would be avoidable. Oh and have you looked in to how you handle effects like drop shadows? YOU STINK. Why can't you handle drop shadows with objects like InDesign which always makes me happy?

I SHOULD HAVE DROPPED YOU WHEN YOU HAD THE GALL TO CHARGE ME FOR AN UPDATE THAT ADDED NOTHING FEATURE WISE IT ADDED NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOTHING....no don't tell me it did ...it added NNNOOOOOOTTTHIIIIIIIINNNNNG :mad:

Oh I am feeling this now!

My computer geek bro LAUGHED at me when I did that! Oooh Lou.m is so ****ing naive bleh bleh....the computer people know more than you Lou

Apparantly the update was coz THEY recompiled some ****....nothing to do with me ...it was for them and they ****ING CHARGED ..or something like that...don't ****ing ask details....I don't get it..

But once you start using it you have to keep using it ...and other people use it and start projects in it and send it to you and they are like QUARK **** YEAH! SWITCH TO INDESIGN gob****es...although user interface in both annoys me...Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4...font Sabon LTD where are you???.Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4 Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4Suitcase Fusion 4..NO IT'S ****ING NOT. *breathes, hands shaking, tears rolling, snot also rolling* ...that was a bad day.

Compressed?? I will compress the **** out of any ****ing font that does not obey me!!

Oh you use Quark?? Register for this plug in and this plug in and this plug in ...typical QUARK! and LETS LET NO US people pay more when some is even open source....

And don't get me started on the weather.

I had something for this...

Audition 2

T% th# ****@ng n%b wh% s#t $ ch@p p$n %n f@r# t%d$y th#n g$wp#d $t th# thr## f%%t fl$m#s w@th pr@d# l@k# h# w$s fl$sh ****@ng g%rd%n.....WTF????????

$ls% s!n $nd n% w$rmth ?????

Why d%#s #v#ry%n# h$v# th@s t!mmy b!g why c$n't my m%m b# sp$r#d??? Sh# h$s d%n# N%TH@NG t% d#s#rv# th@s.

$wr@ght th@s %n#'s f%r my l@ttl# br%. Th@s m$n, my l@ttl# br%, @s s%m#%n# t% r#sp#ct, h#'s n%t y%!r $v#r$g# m$n. H#'s g%t r#sp#ct, s% d%n't ****@ng l%%k d%wn %n th@s m$n. S%, sh%w wh$t's g@v#n, b#c$!s# y%!'r# m$k@ng y%!rs#lv#s l%%k l@k# d@s%b#d@#nt $n@m$ls w%rk@ng %n th# s$m# ****@ng m#ss. D%n't l#t **** cr%ss !nl#ss y%! g#t t% kn%w wh% th# m$n @s. **** y%! p#%pl#. H#'s $ g%%d m$n. H# @S TH# D!D# !!!!!

$ls% @t l%%ks l@k# @ m$y h$v# m$d# $ n#w f#m$l# fr@#nd F@N$LLY th$nk y%! !n@v#rs# .... sh#'s p#rf#ct, w# b# s% g@rl@# g@rl@# t%g#th#r <3 h#r, sh# p!ts h#$rts %n ****@ng #V#RYTH@NG @ ****@ng L%V# th$t :-)
    P$y h#r !p s%m# l%v# !n@v#rs#.

!n@v#rs# p$y !p $ll th# n@c# p#%pl# s%m# l%v# pl#$s#!

@ $ls% w$nt th# f@n#st b@k@n@ w#$th#r @n th# h@st%ry %f ****@ng w#$th#r. Th$nk y%!.

• Advertisement

Sir, do you have any Idea how many asterisk's you used there.

If you take a close look at your permit you will notice you have exceeded your post asterisk's allowance, to top up you can pay 250 euros so that words like sh!t and Fuck, will get blocked properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That was way too ranty. So I've censored it with magic.

!! !!! ****!!! !!! !!! !!! ! !!!! !!! !! !!!! !!!!! !!!! !!!!!! !! !!! !!!!! !!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!!! !!!! !! !!! !!!!! ****!!! !!!!!!.....!!!????????

!!!! !!! !!! !! !!!!!! ?????

!!! !!!! !!!!!!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!! !!! !!! !!!'! !! !!! !! !!!!!!??? !!! !!! !!!! !!!!!!! !! !!!!!!! !!!!.

!!!!!!! !!!! !!!'! !!! !! !!!!!! !!!. !!!! !!!, !! !!!!!! !!!, !! !!!!!!! !! !!!!!!!, !!'! !!! !!!! !!!!!!! !!!. !!'! !!! !!!!!!!, !! !!!'! ****!!! !!!! !!!! !! !!!! !!!. !!, !!!! !!!!'! !!!!!, !!!!!!! !!!'!! !!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!! !! !!! !!!! ****!!! !!!!. !!!'! !!! **** !!!!! !!!!!! !!! !!! !! !!!! !!! !!! !!! !!. **** !!! !!!!!!. !!'! ! !!!! !!!. !! !! !!! !!!! !!!!!

!!!! !! !!!!! !!!! ! !!! !!!! !!!! ! !!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!! !!! !!!!!!!! .... !!!'! !!!!!!!, !! !! !! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!!! <3 !!!, !!! !!!! !!!!!! !! ****!!! !!!!!!!!!! ! ****!!! !!!! !!!! :-)
    !!! !!! !! !!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!.

!!!!!!!! !!! !! !!! !!! !!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!!!!

! !!!! !!!! !!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!! !! !!! !!!!!!! !! ****!!! !!!!!!!. !!!!! !!!.

This is the original version..I think the asterisks made it seem angrier.

This is my rant thread. It is necessary.

Something, something, something something...ing

and the clue is _ _ _ _ing nob,

I need to solve no 2 accross first,

Something, something, something something...ing

and the clue is so don't _ _ _ _ing look down on this man.

This is the original version..I think the asterisks made it seem angrier.

This is my rant thread. It is necessary.

It's now EVEN ANGRIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1

• Advertisement

!! !!! ****!!! !!! !!! !!! ! !!!! !!! !! !!!! !!!!! !!!! !!!!!! !! !!! !!!!! !!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!!! !!!! !! !!! !!!!! ****!!! !!!!!!.....!!!????????

!!!! !!! !!! !! !!!!!! ?????

!!! !!!! !!!!!!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!! !!! !!! !!!'! !! !!! !! !!!!!!??? !!! !!! !!!! !!!!!!! !! !!!!!!! !!!!.

!!!!!!! !!!! !!!'! !!! !! !!!!!! !!!. !!!! !!!, !! !!!!!! !!!, !! !!!!!!! !! !!!!!!!, !!'! !!! !!!! !!!!!!! !!!. !!'! !!! !!!!!!!, !! !!!'! ****!!! !!!! !!!! !! !!!! !!!. !!, !!!! !!!!'! !!!!!, !!!!!!! !!!'!! !!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!! !! !!! !!!! ****!!! !!!!. !!!'! !!! **** !!!!! !!!!!! !!! !!! !! !!!! !!! !!! !!! !!. **** !!! !!!!!!. !!'! ! !!!! !!!. !! !! !!! !!!! !!!!!

!!!! !! !!!!! !!!! ! !!! !!!! !!!! ! !!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!! !!! !!!!!!!! .... !!!'! !!!!!!!, !! !! !! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!!! <3 !!!, !!! !!!! !!!!!! !! ****!!! !!!!!!!!!! ! ****!!! !!!! !!!! :-)
    !!! !!! !! !!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!.

!!!!!!!! !!! !! !!! !!! !!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!!!!

! !!!! !!!! !!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!! !! !!! !!!!!!! !! ****!!! !!!!!!!. !!!!! !!!.

but..King Tut ...how'd he get soo fuunky??

You also need this version.

Happy happy happy

I wuve wu :):P:):P:):

!!!

He gave his life for Tourism.

He gave his life for Tourism.
    Funky Tourism.

!!

Funk didly unkidly tourism.

!

Once more ...and done ..for now xxx

Rant seems to be getting a bit repetitive, try a tangent once in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

No.

The audition has failed.
    From here on, you may only say nice things and friendly things and loving things and living things and bring me Cajun food.

Spicy taco!?

That better not be a false promise sNarah, or I swear to glob that I'll make shallow threats with no substance!

• Advertisement

Spicy taco!

Make it so!

Make it so!

HE DOESN'T DESERVE TACOS....

He must have no TACOS

All must have Tacos but for him.

His moderation is ...moderate. Its not angry enough for spicy tacos.

Spicy tacos is for angry people.

One does not simply walk into Mordor.

One does not simply mod my posts.

One does not simply walk into Mordor.

one must fly there, on a giant ****in eagle.

Ok here we go

RANTY

HEY HEY THERE CERTAIN PEOPLE i dont give a **** that you were married to a girl/guy on facebook and then she/he divorced you, deleted you and blocked you! im ****ing sick of hearing your boy/girl crap! im so sick of it!

wailing like snork about to be butchered.

I will spill their innards. Their bellies shall burst! Put vinegar in their eyes !

This silly criminal is quite heinous why I suggest we bleach his anus!

He is such a pain in the vagina thinks he is Mr Boombastic going oooh oooh ohh Carolina!

Did you know that there is a word called Krajina? And a place indeed.

Krajina is frontier or to march.

Krajina ye all to Timbuktu or The Republic of Serb Krajina!!!

Nest is for silleh. Not ranty. Fix it.

Nest is for silleh. Not ranty. Fix it.

What about silly ranty??

I also want to write nonsense poetry in here....

Silleh poetry, yes.
    Ranting, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Amps was better

• Advertisement

Spicy taco's are coming.

Advertisement