Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dinosaur healing factor

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Made me think that article.

Firstly crocodiles have great powers of healing and are resistant to infection.

Secondly so do many birds. (I remember as a lad in Liverpool seeing many urban pigeons with feet or legs missing but surviving fairly happily)

So why not dinos? Birds are dinos anyway IMO

Anyway just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

In reality, many animals have amazing healing powers, including some mammals- such as porcupines, sloths and hippopotami-, and of course there's reptiles and amphibians which can actually regrow limbs and organs...

We humans were made weak and fragile so that superheroes could be invented.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Rubecula wrote: »
    Made me think that article.

Firstly crocodiles have great powers of healing and are resistant to infection.

Secondly so do many birds. (I remember as a lad in Liverpool seeing many urban pigeons with feet or legs missing but surviving fairly happily)

So why not dinos? Birds are dinos anyway IMO

Anyway just a thought.

:) Grew up in Netherton Village. Nice to see another Boardsie who grew up in Liverpool. Quite a few of us on Boards now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Kess73 wrote: »
    :) Grew up in Netherton Village. Nice to see another Boardsie who grew up in Liverpool. Quite a few of us on Boards now.

DON'T mention the football lol lol

Advertisement