Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find regional work

Options
  • 12-05-2014 6:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey,
    My sister and I are looking for regional work in austrailia.
    We would like to save so we could travel.
    If any one knows of anywhere and would recommend it we would be grateful
    Thanks sue

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

Look in hostels for work offered and use google. There are a few regional work websites specifically for backpackers.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭partnership

Try gumtree ads - that is where my son got his.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Where are you in Oz? Check out the jobshop on facebook, they have regional work for places all around WA, just make sure it counts towards your 88 days before taking the job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭Tsipras

Hey guys,
    Myself and gf are looking to do our regional work in WA,so looking at gumtree and the usual places, does anyone have any experience of good places? Prefer to do work that pays don't mind working hard,We've got a car so we'd go anywhere.. anybody do strawberry picking?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 31 TheDalioLama

I would recommend signing up with agworkforce.com.au if looking for regional work. They got me a job with free accomodation & meals with decent hourly rate which doesn't involve picking fruit! You fill out details e.g. are you travelling alone or in 2s, 3s etc and they try find a suitable place for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement