Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to get my nails done...

• 12-05-2014 7:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Ladies and possibly some gents - can you reccommend anywhere in the city for me to get my nails done. I dont want gel nails - but a shape, file, polish/buff etc. rather than any fancy nail work.

I am looking for somewhere clean with people who know what they are doing.

Hopefully someone can help!
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Parchment wrote: »
    Ladies and possibly some gents - can you reccommend anywhere in the city for me to get my nails done. I dont want gel nails - but a shape, file, polish/buff etc. rather than any fancy nail work.

I am looking for somewhere clean with people who know what they are doing.

Hopefully someone can help!
    Thanks

I always get my nails done in Mise beauty in Adare, it's just upstairs from guys n dolls hairdressers.

However, if I can't make it out there il go into the nail bar in the tanning salon on Thomas street. It's just beside bella Italia. She's always very busy and am always very happy with how she does my nails.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

panda100 wrote: »
    I always get my nails done in Mise beauty in Adare, it's just upstairs from guys n dolls hairdressers.

However, if I can't make it out there il go into the nail bar in the tanning salon on Thomas street. It's just beside bella Italia. She's always very busy and am always very happy with how she does my nails.

Thanks - i didnt even know there was a nail place there on Thomas st!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Parchment wrote: »
    Thanks - i didnt even know there was a nail place there on Thomas st!

Yeah I know it's hidden away. I get my eyebrows done with Laura halvey, Make up artist, who is also based there. That's how I discovered the nails

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

I go to Nu Yu on Cecil Street, they're next to Tom Collins pub. I'm very happy with my nails there. I had nail art done there on friday and it looks amazing, & they are very good at what they do.

Advertisement