Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread?

Options
  • 12-05-2014 8:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

Can you as advise me if I am able to start a thread about a charity event involving Damien Duff ?

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ask the mods of the forum in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Kingdom Bhoy

Spear wrote: »
    Ask the mods of the forum in question.

Have trieds to pm them but doesn't work.

Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Doesn't work? Was there an error message?

Doesn't work? Was there an error message?

It said I did not have permission bud.

That's odd, if they had you on ignore for example, you wouldn't see something like that.

Can you get a screenshot of it happening?

• Advertisement

That's odd, if they had you on ignore for example, you wouldn't see something like that.

Can you get a screenshot of it happening?

The e mail appears to have gone through now.

Sounds like may have just been a typo or copy and paste error, possibly in the usernames.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement