Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-fibre in Tobersool, Balbriggan Co. Dublin

Options
  • 12-05-2014 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,

I live in Tobersool, about 4 miles outside of Balbriggan, and appearently e-fibre is available in my area BUT not for my address. This status has not changed for over 12 months and each time I enquire when it will change I'm being told the "cabinets" still haven't been upgrade even though the exchange has. When I asked when will the cabinets be upgraded I'm being told it's when ever the engineer's get around to it. I've asked if there is a schedule and apparently there is  but no-one in Eircom seems to know where it is or can look for me. 
    Can anyone from the Eircom answer this question for me please. I have registered my Interest several times and have told Eircom that I want this new service ASAP but seems like they dont want my busness!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Jjoe wrote: »
    Hi,

I live in Tobersool, about 4 miles outside of Balbriggan, and appearently e-fibre is available in my area BUT not for my address. This status has not changed for over 12 months and each time I enquire when it will change I'm being told the "cabinets" still haven't been upgrade even though the exchange has. When I asked when will the cabinets be upgraded I'm being told it's when ever the engineer's get around to it. I've asked if there is a schedule and apparently there is  but no-one in Eircom seems to know where it is or can look for me. 
    Can anyone from the Eircom answer this question for me please. I have registered my Interest several times and have told Eircom that I want this new service ASAP but seems like they dont want my busness!!

Hi Jjoe

If you would like to PM me your landline number or specific address I'll look in to this further and check all plans.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Jjoe

Hi,

Hi Jjoe

If you would like to PM me your landline number or specific address I'll look in to this further and check all plans.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan, PM Sent..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

I live in Tobersool, about 4 miles outside of Balbriggan, and appearently e-fibre is available in my area BUT not for my address. This status has not changed for over 12 months and each time I enquire when it will change I'm being told the "cabinets" still haven't been upgrade even though the exchange has. When I asked when will the cabinets be upgraded I'm being told it's when ever the engineer's get around to it. I've asked if there is a schedule and apparently there is but no-one in Eircom seems to know where it is or can look for me.

Hi Jjoe

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan, PM Sent..
    No worries Jjoe

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement