Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best buggy for 3.5 year old

Options
  • 12-05-2014 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

I'm in a situation where I have to buy a buggy for my 3.5 yr old. Had a car up to now but from next week i'll have no car. My older son goes to school & it takes me 45 min to walk there & another 45 mins home. Then another 45 mins to walk to collect him & another 45 mins back home. Its going to be tough for me with 3 hours of walking every day. My 6 yr old will cycle but the 3 yr old is extra slow & he has short legs too so he wont cycle. He has a scooter but will by tired after 5 mins so I cant see a way round it only to buy a buggy. What would be the best option for all the walking. He's not tall but weighs 2 1/2 stone. Thanks

Comments

Advertisement