Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview with the BBC - any tips?

Options
  • 12-05-2014 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi Guys,

I have an interview with the BBC next week for an IT role, does anyone have any good tips or advice apart from the obvious?

Thanks alot for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Dont mention the famine

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

If they usher you into a studio, stick make up and an earpiece on you and then ask you about the implications of Apple settling with the Beatles on music rights, just go with it. You'll be a Youtube star!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

If they usher you into a studio, stick make up and an earpiece on you and then ask you about the implications of Apple settling with the Beatles on music rights, just go with it. You'll be a Youtube star!

first thing that came into my head!

make sure you have a TV license though. everyone who works for the BBC must have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 joythatisall

Funny bunch of folks ha :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Don't tell them Jimmy Savilles your uncle. They hate namedroppers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

Obligatory link

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zippy1991

If it's going badly just start yelling "I MADE THE BBC"

Advertisement