If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Availability of Samsung 32F4000 ??

Options
  • 12-05-2014 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm looking to buy a Samsung 32F4000 LED TV - I called into the shop yesterday and they were sold out but the chap I was talking to said they may be getting more in. Would it be possible to request one of these and then get it shipped to Cork?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ebowdia wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I'm looking to buy a Samsung 32F4000 LED TV - I called into the shop yesterday and they were sold out but the chap I was talking to said they may be getting more in. Would it be possible to request one of these and then get it shipped to Cork?
    Hi Ebowdia.

The 32F4000 has now finished and the last one we have is our display unit unfortunately. I do apologies that the guys thought they may get more of these in.

The F range has been replaced by the H series.

The start of the NEW range would be the 32H5000 priced at £349.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue32h5000/sams-ue32h5000

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ebowdia

Hi there,
    Hi Ebowdia.

The 32F4000 has now finished and the last one we have is our display unit unfortunately. I do apologies that the guys thought they may get more of these in.

Hi Kenny,
    No problem - thanks for getting back to me.......

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi there,
    Hi Ebowdia.

Hi Kenny,
    Ebowdia,

apologies again for the misinformation - we do have a last unit of the UE32F4000 left which has been on display but is in excellent condition ( I'm guessing you prob saw it on your visit!)

If you wanted this last one I'd ship it to Cork at just £199.95??

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ebowdia

Hi there,
    Hi Ebowdia.

Hi Kenny,
    Ebowdia,

apologies again for the misinformation - we do have a last unit of the UE32F4000 left which has been on display but is in excellent condition ( I'm guessing you prob saw it on your visit!)

If you wanted this last one I'd ship it to Cork at just £199.95??

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi John,
    Thanks for the display model offer but I might hold off and purchase one of the more recent models after all.
    Thanks anyways.......

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.