Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medicall EMT course

Options
  • 12-05-2014 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi there,

appologies if this was already covered (I did look around but failed to find anything on this) or if this is in the wrong area (feel free to move etc) but I am looking at finding people who have done their EMT course with Medicall ambulance service and could tell me how it went and if they would reccomend their EMT course.

In particular I would be interested in hearing about quality of the instructors at Medicall and how they found the placements with Medicall.

I have looked around and Medicall seem to offer a reasonable price and offer a well structured EMT course to the public.

thanks,

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ebikeNoob

Don't know about the Medicall course but the Irish Red Cross have an EMT course, booking ending this Friday (16/05/2014) its 2000 euros part-time in crumlin. Check out the website or call them at 1890 502 502.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭maniac2000

Thank you ebikeNoob but the august course with Medicall suits me time wise!

Advertisement