Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Manuals Closing Down Sale

Options
  • 12-05-2014 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,150 ✭✭✭

Computer Manuals - Closing down sales ends Wednesday, May 14th. Plenty of bargains to be had.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Talisman wrote: »
    Computer Manuals - Closing down sales ends Wednesday, May 14th. Plenty of bargains to be had.

Had a look there, not sure about their saving, I was looking at this book here;
    http://www.computermanuals.co.uk/scripts/browse.asp?ref=247724

And I have it here on my kindle for 17 euros. So watch the prices.
    Thanks for the heads up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

this would have been great 20 years ago when i'd no internet and trying to figure out C from ennis library books. any programming books i've bought since are gathering serious dust on my shelf in this stackoverflow world.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hence the closing down sale presumably.

Advertisement