Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm Not Scared - HL English Comparative

• 12-05-2014 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

For our comparative we are studying Sive, Brooklyn and I'm Not Scared. I know everything I need to know for Sive and Brooklyn but I was ill for the majority of I'm Not Scared. Would anyone have some useful links/notes for I'm Not Scared? :)

Thanking you in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

It's very hard to find notes on INS. Best bet is just watch the film and jot down points where it fits in with what youre examining your other texts for CC eg relationships, role of money, role of wonen etc and when you see the theme youre doing for your other texts, eg abuse of power

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Icsics

Aoifesnotes.com has notes in the comparative section on INS. Better to watch it again & link to your other texts, use it to support your points on the other texts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

Do you have Netflix? It used to be on there, but I think it was listed under its Italian name :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 sifnband

Thank you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

sifnband wrote: »
    Thank you :D

Is it there? I haven't checked in about a year :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement