Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many Senior Complaint Reps does it take to resolve an issue?

Options
  • 12-05-2014 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I didn't expect to be back on Boards.ie but apparently this is part of the course to try and get anything resolved, it has been explained to me by previous posters that there will be a flurry of activity from the "Eircom Representatives", apologizes will be forthcoming and issued at the end of every post. The representatives on your behalf will contact the relevant staff in what ever department and hopefully this will end in a resolution. This is the plan and sometimes works but is by no means a guarantee that issues will be resolved. It does however allow eMobile / Eircom to pretend that they are actually doing something to assist the many customers who have to resort to Boards.ie as the Customer Care department is completely inadequate to deal with the issues.

Thank you representatives, all above happened and but you will not be surprised to hear that your "Senior Complaints Representative" has taken over the case, he was very aware of the situation so it didn't matter that the business team didn't send over the proposed contracts as requested on Friday 9th at 10:00 pm for our meeting. This would have of course meant that we could have resolved the issues but  whats another 3 hour delay when you have been waiting 4 months.

Our senior complaints rep decided that Friday would be a good day to ignore calls and emails and then ring at 3:15 to explain he was going early for the weekend so resolution will have to wait. I thought I better email the senior complaints rep, surely after all the emails and calls regarding no one in eMobile taken responsibility for the issue surely the senior complaints rep is not going to apologize and then do the exact same as the previous eMoibile staff that have been dealing with the issues which has resulted in him haven to take over.

It will come of no surprise that this is exactly what the "Senior Complaints Rep" has done and is now not taken calls and has so far failed to respond to emails. 

As advised by previous posters I will be posting all correspondence from the multiple departments including all names within eMobile / Eircom. I have found trying to to reason and engage with eMobile / Eircom is taken as a sign by staff that you are prepared to accept endless apologies without any resolution and are prepared to wait months for a resolution.

Below is some of the apologies last week, what message is been sent when ye have apologized for 4 months yet no one knows what they are apologizing for, I will post this weeks and next weeks apologies as they arrive.

eMobile Data Protection Officer (Thurs 8th May)

I again, as I did during our phone conversation, apologies for any delay you experienced in receiving this data.

Boards.ie (Thurs 8th May)

My apologies your queries were not addressed when you contacted our loyalty team

Team Leader for the Customer Care Administration Team. (Wed 7th May)
    Thank you for your email and my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Senior Complaints Representative (Fri 9th May)

I completely understand your frustration and will attend to this immediately, it is unacceptable for a customer to wait 4 months

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

I didn't expect to be back on Boards.ie but apparently this is part of the course to try and get anything resolved, it has been explained to me by previous posters that there will be a flurry of activity from the "Eircom Representatives", apologizes will be forthcoming and issued at the end of every post. The representatives on your behalf will contact the relevant staff in what ever department and hopefully this will end in a resolution. This is the plan and sometimes works but is by no means a guarantee that issues will be resolved. It does however allow eMobile / Eircom to pretend that they are actually doing something to assist the many customers who have to resort to Boards.ie as the Customer Care department is completely inadequate to deal with the issues.

Thank you representatives, all above happened and but you will not be surprised to hear that your "Senior Complaints Representative" has taken over the case, he was very aware of the situation so it didn't matter that the business team didn't send over the proposed contracts as requested on Friday 9th at 10:00 pm for our meeting. This would have of course meant that we could have resolved the issues but  whats another 3 hour delay when you have been waiting 4 months.

Our senior complaints rep decided that Friday would be a good day to ignore calls and emails and then ring at 3:15 to explain he was going early for the weekend so resolution will have to wait. I thought I better email the senior complaints rep, surely after all the emails and calls regarding no one in eMobile taken responsibility for the issue surely the senior complaints rep is not going to apologize and then do the exact same as the previous eMoibile staff that have been dealing with the issues which has resulted in him haven to take over.

It will come of no surprise that this is exactly what the "Senior Complaints Rep" has done and is now not taken calls and has so far failed to respond to emails. 

As advised by previous posters I will be posting all correspondence from the multiple departments including all names within eMobile / Eircom. I have found trying to to reason and engage with eMobile / Eircom is taken as a sign by staff that you are prepared to accept endless apologies without any resolution and are prepared to wait months for a resolution.

Below is some of the apologies last week, what message is been sent when ye have apologized for 4 months yet no one knows what they are apologizing for, I will post this weeks and next weeks apologies as they arrive.

eMobile Data Protection Officer (Thurs 8th May)

I again, as I did during our phone conversation, apologies for any delay you experienced in receiving this data.

Boards.ie (Thurs 8th May)

My apologies your queries were not addressed when you contacted our loyalty team

Team Leader for the Customer Care Administration Team. (Wed 7th May)
    Thank you for your email and my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Senior Complaints Representative (Fri 9th May)

I completely understand your frustration and will attend to this immediately, it is unacceptable for a customer to wait 4 months
    Hi brogrim2014
    Yes we have had to apologies a few times on this issue, as you point out,  and this issue has taken too long to resolve, but it is our understanding that you have been contacted by both our complaints department and data protection officer and that all issues raised by you were addressed by mail and phone call.  You will also receive records of all relevant notes as requested.
    The offer made to you by complaints.

Though we cannot resolve all issues we receive here on Boards.ie, we do pass these on to relevant teams to resolve or advise.

I appreciate that you may feel you are due more compensation however we do have to comply with any compensation decided by on by complaints department.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 18 brogrim2014

Tony

A few times is an under statement, that was 1 3rd of last weeks apologies.

I appreciate that you may feel you are due more compensation however we do have to comply with any compensation decided by on by complaints department.

I have to say the above statement from a rep that has had no involvement what so ever in the last 4 months may be a little presumptuous on your behalf. It also reflects the "assumption and presumption mentality" that is part of eMobile Customer Care.Your above line is an assumption based on what exactly?

I was expecting a reply from Grainne, do I take it that you will now be answering? are you a line manager Tony? or did you just feel the need to reply. I have been emailing your "Senior Customer Complaints rep" since Friday along with the "Data Protection Officer" but they dont feel the need to reply. Perhaps your reply will be seen as some sort of service or attempt to assist. It is neither, so there is no misunderstanding can you let me know the following:

1. I was expecting a reply from Grainne, do I take it that you will now be answering?

2. are you a line manager Tony?
    3. Please forward an email contact or phone number for <snip>'s line manager.

Unfortunately the questions have to put like this as eMobile usually answer every question but the one actually been asked

Thank you

Alan

Tony

I have to say the above statement from a rep that has had no involvement what so ever in the last 4 months may be a little presumptuous on your behalf. It also reflects the "assumption and presumption mentality" that is part of eMobile Customer Care.Your above line is an assumption based on what exactly?

I was expecting a reply from Grainne, do I take it that you will now be answering? are you a line manager Tony? or did you just feel the need to reply. I have been emailing your "Senior Customer Complaints rep" since Friday along with the "Data Protection Officer" but they dont feel the need to reply. Perhaps your reply will be seen as some sort of service or attempt to assist. It is neither, so there is no misunderstanding can you let me know the following:

1. I was expecting a reply from Grainne, do I take it that you will now be answering?

Unfortunately the questions have to put like this as eMobile usually answer every question but the one actually been asked

Thank you

Alan
    Hi Alan
    On the contrary I have access to full details of this case and the response, work and mails from your self. My reply was fully informed of all particulars.
    I am Grainne's manager yes.
    Either myself or Grainne will do our best to answer your posts, however we have passed on all information available to us on this matter.
    You should details of Dermot's or the complaints department from whom you received our mail on Friday ( where Dermot replied and explained our decision in full and again with full access to all information.
    We do not post employee details here, however our Data Protection officer will be mailing you to follow up on this soon.
    You can also write to Complaints, eMobile, 1 Heuston South Quarter
    St John's Road, Dublin 8
    Tony

Tony

Thank you

Alan
    Hi Alan
    On the contrary I have access to full details of this case and the response, work and mails from your self. My reply was fully informed of all particulars.
    I am Grainne's manager yes.
    Either myself or Grainne will do our best to answer your posts, however we have passed on all information available to us on this matter.
    You should details of <snip>'s or the complaints department from whom you received our mail on Friday ( where <snip> replied and explained our decision in full and again with full access to all information.
    We do not post employee details here, however our Data Protection officer will be mailing you to follow up on this soon.
    Tony
    Tony

Thank you for the reply, obviously you have the advantage in that you have all notes available, I only have what was is in email and the very scant replies I have received.

I would suggest that you might not take the notes as fact, they have been shown to be in my own case that what is entered on screen is a very poor reflection of the issues and in most cases are entered in a very self serving purpose for eMobile staff. The notes are for the benefit of eMobile and not the customer and are not available to the customer, contrary to your belief that you have full details, you in fact have eMobiles very biased and misleading version of events.

I called Customer Care on Sat 3rd and had a 20 minute conversation with a rep where I requested that she include notes to reflect the call. Her Line Manager advised the following week the rep had entered "Customer Not Happy", 3 words for a 20 minute conversation. If you need confirmation check with <snip> (Team Leader for the Customer Care Administration Team).

You advise that <snip> has "replied and explained our decision in full", can you explain further pease? I had a converstaion with <snip> where he gave me a "take it or leave it option". I left it and would like to see <snip>'s reply., he may have put notes up but he most certainly did not "reply or explain" any decision. It seems that <snip> has explained it to everyone but the customer.

With regard to employee details I am requesting a contact email or phone number of <snip>s line manager, call him Mr eMobile for all I care, your reply is implying that I am looking for employee details, i refute this as another attempt by eMobile to frustrate my attempts to get a fair resolution based on the facts and not some eMobiled version of events.

Once again, 3. Please forward an email contact or phone number for <snip>'s line manager or the departmental head. do not post a name, just an email or phone number that I can proceed with.

Alan

FYI (Data Protection)

<snip>

Below is a reply that I have received from Tony (Line Manager) from the eMobile Boards.ie.

I am very concerned with this reply as it is indicating to staff reading my notes that:

"<Rep> replied and explained our decision in full and again with full access to all information".

This is completely misleading and untrue, at no stage did <rep> explain the decision let alone fully, <rep> put it as a "take it or leave it option" which I left. This may be the reason today I have failed to get any satisfactory replies from anyone in eMobile.

It is my assertion that my file notes above have been entered in a misleading fashion to deliberately prevent any Emobile staff assisting me and is providing inaccurate information to eMobile staff
    which had lead to a complete dis-engagement of eMobile staff to resolve the issue.

How is this information corrected? I believe that I am at a very serious dis-advantage due to the way eMobile staff are interpreting the notes and have no faith in your Customer Care Team, Loyalty Team, Buisness Unit Manager, Boards.ie to assist me in anyway positive.

Please forward details of the Customer Complaints procedure and can you advise ASAP how these records can be changed to give an accurate reflection of the issues.

Alan

• Advertisement

FYI (Data Protection)

<Snip>
    Below is a reply that I have received from Tony (Line Manager) from the eMobile Boards.ie.

I am very concerned with this reply as it is indicating to staff reading my notes that:

"<rep> replied and explained our decision in full and again with full access to all information".

This is completely misleading and untrue, at no stage did <rep> explain the decision let alone fully,
    <rep> put it as a "take it or leave it option" which I left. This may be the reason today I have failed to get any satisfactory replies from anyone in eMobile.

It is my assertion that my file notes above have been entered in a misleading fashion to deliberately prevent any Emobile staff assisting me and is providing inaccurate information to eMobile staff
    which had lead to a complete dis-engagement of eMobile staff to resolve the issue.

How is this information corrected? I believe that I am at a very serious dis-advantage due to the way eMobile staff are interpreting the notes and have no faith in your Customer Care Team, Loyalty Team, Buisness Unit Manager, Boards.ie to assist me in anyway positive.

Please forward details of the Customer Complaints procedure and can you advise ASAP how these records can be changed to give an accurate reflection of the issues.

Alan
    Alan
    There is no basis for any of the above. I accept that you did not find the offer suitable and your argument is well detailed. You are now indulging in spam activity and we will not be responding further here.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ravenid

Alan
    There is no basis for any of the above. I accept that you did not find the offer suitable and your argument is well detailed. You are now indulging in spam activity and we will not be responding further here.
    Tony
    Typical eircom.

Customer has a valid complaint. Everything he brings to the Customer Care Teams attention is either changed in eircoms favour, ignored or he is lied to.

And when they find themselves caught out..."your argument is well detailed. You are now indulging in spam activity"

Has eircom Customer Support ever helped anyone.

Ever?

Because from personal experience and the literally hundreds of cases we can see even here on this little tiny corner of a forum your customer satisfaction % most be single digits?

I'd love to say I'm looking forward to the day eircom gets its **** together but there has been nothing that would make me or any person who has seen the messages you send to your customers here believe that you actually will.

I've worked in various positions in Customer Support for nearly 20 years (Hell I worked for Eircoms Broadband support for a year so when I say I know when an eircom agent is lying to me I mean it.) and I now manage a Customer Service Helpdesk myself. If any member of my team EVER said, emailed or posted your "your argument is well detailed. You are now indulging in spam activity" line he'd be hauled infront of a full managers meeting to explain himself.

Tony since you work for eircom I'm guessing your dreadful customer service, horrible customer handling skills and general lack of doing anything helpful for anyone has you line up for eircoms employee of the moth award.

Congratulations on yet again helping no one.

Tony

You may not think there is any basis for the above but you have not been trying to resolve it into a 4th month. Don't reply, it aint like getting replies from eMobile is something to be taken for granted as a customer.

I would ask you to confirm however that you you have as per your previous post instructed your staff not to reply to any more posts or is it your own personal decision that there will be no more replies. Can I still expect to get the same courteous replies and assistance from Grainne that I have been receiving or has this also been removed as part of your updated Customer Care Plan

Alan

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FYI (Data Protection)

<Snip>

I would like to draw your attention to another example of the misinformation that is prevalent in eMobile.

Below is a public reply to a question that I posted on eMobile Facebook Account today at 2:30(approx)

Hi Alan, I have been advised that both <rep> and <rep> have been in contact Friday and again this morning, <rep> by mail.

At no stage today has <rep> responded to the emails of Friday and subsequent emails of today, this is another example of eMobile notes that apparently make informed decisions.

I have also just been informed by Tony on Boards.ie that "I accept that you did not find the offer suitable and your argument is well detailed. You are now indulging in spam activity and we will not be responding further here"

My efforts in keeping all parties informed has now been described as "spam activities", I am including the other departments because of the advice given by the "Loyalty Team" 3 weeks ago that was contradicted immediately and repeatedly by Customer Care and again by the Business Unit Manager. Perhaps Tony is keen too absent himself from the situation as he realizes he has nothing to offer to the resolution but a convenient exit strategy based on some made up spam, good luck to Tony, I am still unsure what he actually does but am confident he would be of very little assistance moving forward.

Once again, how do these internal notes get corrected to accurately reflect what is happening and remove what is absolute "Lies" at this stage posted by your "Senior Complaints Rep", it is becoming very apparent why it is so difficult to resolve anything with eMobile.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Brogrim2014, please refrain from posting the names of staff members who are not reps on Boards.ie. Thank you.

RavenID, thank you for your comments. I have been dealing with Customer Care, Loyalty Team, Business Unit Manager, Senior Complaints Rep, Data Protection Officer since February 2014 and have been a customer for 3 years (36 months of full and unbroken payments).

Today is the 1st day I have had any communication with Tony who as you can see from his reply is quite condescending and I am failing to see anywhere in his posts where he actually tried to assist me today but engaged in a cynical exercise of "pretend" assistance before assuming some imaginary moral high ground and has now absented himself.

Once again thank you so much for your support, the above departments are well aware that I am 5 weeks into a 24 week chemotherapy treatment and have been calling on them to resolve the issues or at least engage with me to find the resolution since before the treatment started in April. There is no doubt that I could do without this but what am I supposed to do? accept that eMobile / Eircom have completely screwed me over and are offering 25% of what I have demonstrated to them they have in my opinion over charged me.

At this stage I really am beginning to wonder about the mentality of Customer Care Staff that are so unwilling to assist a customer? a fairly ill customer at that.

• Advertisement

Niamh is right Brogrim2014.

You have to remember these are people on the other end of the line/email, heartless, soulless people who would rather lie to ensure a customer doesn't get help than spend 5 mins trying to actually try and do their job, but still technically people.

If it ever gets out they worked for eircom Customer Support they'd never get a job again!

Brogrim2014, please refrain from posting the names of staff members who are not reps on Boards.ie. Thank you.
    Absolutely no problem Niamh, I apologize unreservedly for any distress caused. I have however tried to avoid this when I contacted your data protection officer with the following request:

I would now like to post the full email (below) on Boards.ie (Facebook, etz)  and would ask if you could advise me as your customer of any "Data Protection" laws I would be contravening by making this public. I unfortunately have to do this as eMobile have resorted to type of inaction, unreturned calls, emails not answered.

The data protection officer of course has not replied but has sent the following laughable reply:

[font=Calibri,"sans-serif"]I am pleased to assist you with the Data Protection elements relating to this matter.  Feel free to contact me on my mobile or at this address if I can help you in this regard.[/font]

No address actually given. lol

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Absolutely no problem Niamh, I apologize unreservedly for any distress caused. I have however tried to avoid this when I contacted your data protection officer with the following request:

I would now like to post the full email (below) on Boards.ie (Facebook, etz)  and would ask if you could advise me as your customer of any "Data Protection" laws I would be contravening by making this public. I unfortunately have to do this as eMobile have resorted to type of inaction, unreturned calls, emails not answered.

The data protection officer of course has not replied but has sent the following laughable reply:

[font=Calibri,]I am pleased to assist you with the Data Protection elements relating to this matter.  Feel free to contact me on my mobile or at this address if I can help you in this regard.[/font]

No address actually given. lol
    Hi brogrim2014,

The address mentioned is the Data Protection Officers email address rather than a postal address as this is definitely faster.

Grainne

You are now indulging in spam activity and we will not be responding further here.
    Tony

Weird. Since Tony disagreed with you and did the closest thing to covering his ears and going "LALALALA I Cant Hear You!!" you seem to be getting much better responses from the eircom team.

Its almost as if what Tony did was ...........Wrong and Extremely Unprofessional :eek:

All they have to do know is help you and I might believe there actually is someone in eircom who cares about customers in the customer care team.

faster, I am now on hold with business customer care for 15 minutes as the "Senior Complaints Rep" advises his staff he cannot take a call he was supposed to reply to this morning and make some attempt to resolve.

I have now just been cut off.

I would also point out that the data protection officer replied "Address", you mat feel the need to correct him but as the person with the title "data protection officer" I am surprised that he cant write or correct his own emails.

I am now on my 3rd call to customer care this afternoon and have still to speak with someone.

Open request to the "eMobile Senior Business Complaints Rep"

I have spent all day trying to contact you (phone, email) but obviously you don't deem my issues important enough to warrant any of your attention.

Can you please confirm that you have no line manager? I have requested this from you but at this stage I can only ascertain that "you are refusing to give me this information".

As it stands you are refusing to communicate with me in any format (Verbal, Email, Boards.ie, Facebook), how exactly do you propose to resolve the issues with this stance?

Ravenid, your posts in this thread have been neither helpful nor informative, please stop posting in this thread in this manner.

Niamh,

You are right I apologise.

Please allow me to post something that will be of assistance to brogrim2014 in his issue and then I will not post any further in this thread.

brogrim2014,

If you have an issue with the Data Protection Officer in eircom and he is no longer answer anything you raise to him in anyway I recommend you bypass him and contact the Data Protection Commisioner on 1890 252 231.

They can also be reached by email @ info@dataprotection.ie

They can assist in all complaints regarding Data Privacy under the following regulations under which e-mobile/eircom are legally bound to follow(Referenced from DataProtection.ie)

ePrivacy Regulations 2011 (S.I. 336 of 2011) deal with data protection for phone, e-mail, SMS and Internet use.  They give effect to the EU e Privacy Directive 2002/58/EC (as amended by Directive 2006/24/EC and 2009/136/EC).  
    [SI 192 of 2002 - which has been replaced by SI 535 - is available for reference.
    SI 535 of 2003 and SI 526 of 2008 - which have been replaced by SI 336 of 2011 - are available for reference.
    An informal consolidated verison of SI 535 of 2003 and SI 526 of 2008 is also available for reference.]

If you need to raise a complaint you can do so via this webpage Making a Complaint to the Data Protection Commissioner

I'd recommend contacting the Commission and at the very least getting a reference number. From then on all communications between you and eircom over this matter should be by email and be CC'd to the contact in the Commission (With the ref number in the subject) to ensure that A eircom actually pays attention to you and B that an accurate record of your contacts be kept to allow you to compare against the records eircom have.

Best of luck with your case.

Ravenid

It would be great to think that but unfortunately I had to post an open letter to "Emobile Facebook" which was removed.

I did spend over an hour on with customer care before they could advise that the "eMobile Senior Buisness Rep" had gone home for the day. I do find it very strange that there is no staff in the office now that can "take or comment on a complaint". Its almost as if the "eMobile Senior Business Rep"has a god like status within eMobile and I can only conclude he owns eMobile as he certainly does not have  a line manager or else he doesn't know the line managers name which based on my conversations with emobile could be a very plausible scenario.

I will resume again at 9:00am and hopefully I may get it further along.

RavenID, thank you very much for your assistance and I would totally refute Niamh's comment:

Ravenid, your posts in this thread have been neither helpful nor informative, please stop posting in this thread in this manner.

In my opinion you have been very helpful and I take issue with Niamh advising you that you have "been neither helpful nor informative", you have been more helpful and at least gave me confidence that I can resolve the issues if I do not allow eMobile to make me accept an offer that I know is of very little benefit to me but very advantageous to eMobile. I am like countless others paying for a service that is non existent and now I have Niamh the moderator advising posters not to assist me.

Niamh, as I have dealt with eMobile for nearly 4 months I will be the judge  of who has been helpful and who has not been and would appreciate that you do not encourage people not to assist me on Boards.ie as you have done with RavenID who if so wishes can PM me and I will gladly post. Please reserve your "bully tactics" for customers who may know no better and will actually take notice of your ridiculous request above to RavenID. These are the same tactics that Tony tried to use earlier today, they did'nt work for him and let me assure you that they wont work for you. I would also advise caution on your behalf, you have arrived to this scenario very late in the day and couldn't possibly be up to speed on the issues and if you are you are the 1st member of staff in emobile to familiarise yourself with the issues.

RavenID 1 -  eMobile 0

• Advertisement

brogrim2014, on this forum I or my colleague Dav (Boards.ie employees) will be the judge of who is posting in a proper or improper manner.

Discussing moderation on-thread is considered off-topic and is also strictly against the site rules. Do not do it again.

This thread is for you to communicate with eircom/emobile about your issue with them, anything else is off-topic and may be discussed via PM or in the relevant forum elsewhere on the site.

Please note - posting Private Messages is against the site rules also. Any more breaking of the rules here will earn you a warning or infraction. I suggest you take the time to read our Terms of Use and the FAQ before proceeding.

Can ye post the number for "Business Support", It is advertised as 1800 601 701 but this puts you through to the consumer  line which results in at least 10 minute transfers from different departments.

I have now been transferred to business who are now searching for a number for the "Business Complaints department" and am now back on hold. I would suggest that the number is on top of the "policy for Customer Care" which will mean it will never be found.

eMobile / Eircom are extremely slow today in answering calls, boards.ie, email etz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

brogrim2014 have you made an official complaint to emobile and followed that up with a complaint to the regulator ComReg?

If you start dealing with ComReg now it will force emobile to act and they will have to do so within a certain timeframe.

Also the advice about a complaint to the data protection commissioner is good advice.

brogrim2014, on this forum I or my colleague Dav (Boards.ie employees) will be the judge of who is posting in a proper or improper manner.

Discussing moderation on-thread is considered off-topic and is also strictly against the site rules. Do not do it again.

This thread is for you to communicate with eircom/emobile about your issue with them, anything else is off-topic and may be discussed via PM or in the relevant forum elsewhere on the site.

Please note - posting Private Messages is against the site rules also. Any more breaking of the rules here will earn you a warning or infraction. I suggest you take the time to read our
    blah, blah, blah Copy and Paste. I will not answer any questions or be helpful but instead will issue warnings. Please do  it looks great that I have spent months trying to resolve this and your only contribution is a threat of a warning. ha, ha you are hilarious.

Thanks for the morning joke, I thought you were serious for a moment, good of you to lighten the mood. I hope your 17,350 followers on eMobile FB find it as funny.

Now would there be any chance of posting that number for the Business Complaints department or have you any more comedy?

I have just spent 30 minutes on hold to be told that there is no number for the "Senior Business Complaints Rep", I have managed to find out the Line Manager's name but alas he has no phone number or email so hopefully he may see it here and get in touch.

Brogrim2014 banned from the Eircom forum for one day - please take the time to cool down, read what I have actually written and read the Terms of Use and FAQ as directed.

I have just spent 30 minutes on hold to be told that there is no number for the "Senior Business Complaints Rep", I have managed to find out the Line Manager's name but alas he has no phone number or email so hopefully he may see it here and get in touch.

Hi brogrim2014
    We do appreciate that you are not happy with the final solution offered to you. I can see from your posts that you have attempted to contact someone within our Business Care Team and front facing customer agents to have this decision reviewed and altered; however any decision taken at the Complaints team level cannot be altered by these agents.
    I have been in contact with all departments regarding this and have been advised that, full communication has been provided numerous times and that the compensation offered, which is more than would be applied in such cases, is an appropriate and final amount.

Though you have asked for various contact points within Business care and complaints I do have to advise that these sections will not be able to assist in overturning the decision by our dedicated complaints and care team.
    I can see that Dermot in one of his mails to you has echoed posters above and has advised that if you do want to follow up on this decision you can contact Comreg (details below) to enable them to further this complaint to eMobile on your behalf. They can open a ticket with us to have your case fully reviewed again.

Comreg:
    ·         Ph: 01-8049707
    ·         Email: consumerline@comreg.ie

Another avenue to have your case reviewed is for you to write to Complaints, 1HSQ, St Johns Road, Dublin 2
    I understand how frustrating it can be not to have a case heard, but I can assure you that full attention and consideration was applied in your case and numerous calls and emails sent.
    Regarding my own response on this forum, I certainly had no intention of being condescending, but was merely advising that we have nothing further to add to the communications already received. We cannot affect this decision either.
    I post this information above to help you process your claim further and maybe to save you further frustration.  Like the posters above, I would advise taking this to Comreg. In my own opinion, as no data breach issue was identified, Data Protection would be unlikely to add to this for you, but is certainly another channel to pursue.
    I would also mail the above address. But neither ourselves here nor agents within our call centres will not have any power to change this decision at this stage.

Tony

Wow!!

I wish i had read these posts before agreeing to a contract last year.

I too have had an awful time with Emobile/Eircom and it got so frustrating that i just gave up after weeks of arguing. Comreg came on board too but only managed to "open the lines of communication" and then suggested I get legal advise.

As regards contacting Eircom, I sent a letter addressed directly to a certain individual within Eircom complaints department. Eircom denied receipt of this letter and suggested that I should have sent it via registered post- I had sent it by registered post. This registered letter, although signed for by someone within Eircom, was somehow lost.????? I mean WTF Eircom.

My father has already cancelled his contract with emobile, eircom and sister is in the process of it too. My contract doesnt expire till next year so is too expensive to buy out. But I can assure you that I will NEVER have further dealings with this "company" again.

Hang in there Brogrim. I hope that others are reading too to give them an idea of the incompetence which is Eircom.

Advertisement