Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any news on DCM elite field

• 12-05-2014 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭

Was just wondering have there been any updates on the elite field for DCM this October. Anyone know if invites are being sent out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Clum

TRR wrote: »
    Was just wondering have there been any updates on the elite field for DCM this October. Anyone know if invites are being sent out?

Poor TRR is waiting at the letterbox every morning in anticipation....

Didn't you say you registered with an English club to get a spot in the London marathon? Foreign athletes aren't being invited. You'll have to beg Tallaght to take you back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭TRR

Clum wrote: »
    Poor TRR is waiting at the letterbox every morning in anticipation....

Didn't you say you registered with an English club to get a spot in the London marathon? Foreign athletes aren't being invited. You'll have to beg Tallaght to take you back.

If there was a two finger button I would have pressed it in reply to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭theboyblunder

I hope they dont invite any. Dont think it effects the average joe and josephine (and yank equivalents) entering. Every kenyan/russian they dont invite is another place up the field for me :)

Great for the irish elites too, the picture of mccambridge after winning last year was fantastic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

TRR wrote: »

I've heard from a reliable source that last year was a once off and they'll be sending out invites this year. Although its early days yet so anything can happen between now and october.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭drquirky

Every kenyan/russian they dont invite is another place up the field for me :)

Which will still be a place behind me :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement