Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games I'm after

Options
  • 12-05-2014 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

Thought I'd throw this up to see if anyone has any of these going. (complete in box PAL only)

Megadrive:
    Shinobi III
    Splatterhouse
    Sunset Riders

Atari Jaguar:
    Alien Versus Predator

Dreamcast:
    Shenmue 2

Snes: (willing to take cart only)
    Punch Out
    Aliens Versus Predator
    Super Ghouls n' Ghosts

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

o1s1n wrote: »
    Thought I'd throw this up to see if anyone has any of these going. (complete in box PAL only)

Megadrive:
    Shinobi III
    Splatterhouse
    Sunset Riders

Atari Jaguar:
    Alien Versus Predator

Dreamcast:
    Shenmue 2

Snes: (willing to take cart only)
    Punch Out
    Aliens Versus Predator
    Super Ghouls n' Ghosts

Let me save you some time and say it's awful.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Just buy wolf 3d from gog.com and download an aliens vs predator reskin mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

The real stinker in my list is the Snes Aliens Versus Predator.

I see you're all distracted by the haze of hatred for the Jag game to see it though :D

I'm aware they're not the best games alright, just want them for ye olde collection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Sunset Riders! There's a blast from the past. Loved that game!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement