Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Mirror wall that's great you get home so quick. I don't finish in class until 3.40 but I never get out before half four/ five and then nearly an hour to get home depending on traffic. she is now walking holding on to furniture. It's mad though she won't roll either. Has found her voice too. Shouts like a mad woman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

That's mad she's not waiting around!!my first Lad walked before he 9 months looks like your lo could be the same!work for me is 15 min drive from home so I'm very lucky!

I reckon she will walk early Bobskii. My work is only 10 miles away but Dublin traffic is a joke unfortunately. I hate the time I waste travelling. How is your son Bobskii?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Our lad stil refuses to practise sitting, will just yank on your hands til he's standing. He can roll wherever he wants now tho and is trying to pull up his tummy into the crawl position.

Fall it's amazing I have to say. We live 15 mins from school and the childminder is actually on my route home now so unless something exceptional happens (like every parent in the school deciding to pick their kid up yesterday!) I'm home in about 20mins from school get including collecting him. I used to commute an hour to school so I feel your pain. My husband commutes from the m4 to down by Dublin port-his is horrible! It does leave me with a lot of work to do at night but I wouldn't change it. If I delay then I get caught by the traffic at 5 which while still not an hour makes it 30+ to get home

I'm on the same road. It's a pain. So hard to move jobs once you are permanent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

We have flu here again, I think it could be more teeth as she's going mad on her gums. I can't remember the last time I had a good night sleep just wrecked.

Lol I'm so lucky 10 minute walk home for me .

I think we'll b getting it here too . was visiting my niece and nephew today a day they are dosed :(

Poor you lashes. So hard working and not getting sleep. Then being pregnant on top of it!

I'm bloody wrecked today after work dunno . how you keep goin lashes I think id be on the sick if I was u !

I think I will be tbh .Up since 430 am. In work at 930, brought her with oh to docs on my lunch. Just home n oh let her sleep until 6 😭😭

She has a viral infection n is on an antibiotic for her chest

• Advertisement

Ah the poor pet . that's draining enough on ya let alone when your pregnant . that's my one regret not takin more time off before I had babs. The opportunity was there and I declined it!

Yeah I think I will because I lost the Head with a girl at work today out of tiredness/her acting like a child which I haven't done in my whole ten years there!! .
    I'm moving in two weeks though and have a week booked off for that so will see how I get on after that.
    How's everyone else?

This a big stress too . take it easy!All good here, oh Is away for a week with work so we're a man down lol!

Oh god!! Solo is tough .I dunno what I'd do with out oh the last few days he's been great!! Although the grumpy little madam screamed the place down because he took her yesterday morning and not me! But with the housework etc ,he's been great.

We have a wedding in a few weeks. I'm actually looking forward to getting out of the house non children/ workrelated,it's been far far too long!!

It's not too bad one less dinner to worry about while I'm working . means we have the big bed to ourselves too :D

I think I set up a group on Fb if anyone wants to join . its a closed group at the minute.
    Work was crap this week I remember now why I was so glad to be getting out of there :(

Ooooh how do I join??

I think u can just search January 2015 babies club or should come up as a closed group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Checking in everyone, been manic the last while. Teething + work = wrecked.

Bobskii I searched January 2015 babies club and got nothing just there

It's probably cos it's new try again tomorrow hopefully it'll be up and running properly . Yeh I'm wrecked from work myself 9 hour days are no fun when your up at night esp with no lunch break!

• Advertisement

+ 1

I'm exactly the same only

Flu+ pregnancy+ work = dead

Thankfully I'm off tomorrow!

Changed the settings there now so ye should b able to find it if ye want!

Still can find it

I changed another email setting there try it again . if that doesn't work just add me on fb and I can add you that way . disaster at this craic !

Ooh Facebook group love it. First word this week, baba! Poor pet killed with the teeth, working full time sucks. Only home at six tonight. She was in bed at seven :-(

Can't find it either. Anyone know how to set it up

I was home at 4 and she's just gone to the leaba so thank god i felt like I spent a bit of time with her.
    Awe how cute. We are flying with sounds. Today we were reading her books and she picked one up opened it and ba da ba da out of her as if she was reading. I was amazed .
    Got my phone call for developmental but I missed it called her back and nadda! Maybe next week.
    . Bobskii should set you up fall I'm in the cool kids club lol.

Yeh bobskii who has no idea what she's at!!fall pm you now . has our developmental today . said she should be pulling herself up bit apart from that she's flying . and work in full stop sucks! mirrorwall ill add you too when your on.

• Advertisement

Ah lashes I want in! Bobskii don't leave me hanging ;-))

Advertisement