Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Ha ha message twins. Oh so hard to keep going. My husband lost his job in the recession so job sharing is not an option. He retrained and is back working now but it will take us years to recover. Boo, miss my kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

It's a pain in the arse!! And I was just saying yesterday my job has changed and not for the better!!

Woo hoo I am in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Still not finding it on facebook either?!

Mirrorwall I sent you a pm yesterday on how to get me :) anyone else who wants to join drop me a pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭millie14

Hey everyone!! God it's been ages since I've posted things are fairly hectic. We're all on the sofa now it's colds and off tonphn at eleven for a check nightmare

Hey millie we've set up a Facebook group if you wanna join us?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭millie14

bobskii wrote: »
    Hey millie we've set up a Facebook group if you wanna join us?

Fab . Will look in face book !! Think I sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lashofeye

Hi all just checking in to see how yall are doing been forever since I was on here. Little lady is now nearly 11 months !!!!!no teeth yet but is crawling and trying to walk the last few weeks.hopw ye are all well il join the fb page too plz :)

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭mrsWhippy

Oh I'd love to join the fb page too!

My fella is flying it, 7 teeth and destroying the house. Nowhere near walking yet but he can crawl like lightening. I'm back to work just a couple of weeks and really miss the little man :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

I think if you search January 2015 babies club it comes up if not pm bobskiis theand she will add you. She's really technical like that lol

Lol feck off you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭er1983

Oh I.would love to join too will have a search and see if I can find it

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭er1983

I just requested to join there now, Eimear Ryan

Hi again!just for anyone wanting to join pm me here and I'll add u on Facebook. I've a few requests but I'm not sure if it's people from this group or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Girls (I hope ye see this) I just wanted to say thanks so so much for the incredibly thoughtful gift I received from you guys today.

I can't begin go tell you all how much it means to me that Max is thought of. I havent seen it yet as I'm at work but John sent me a picture and I ended up in tears at work at the thoughtfulness of it.

Hope you guys and all your beautiful babies are doing well.

Things are still pretty **** here unfortunately- starting IVF next week, hopefully that will be the step we need to move towards finally having a living breathing little brother or sister for Max Xxx

You and Max are often in my thoughts. Sorry to hear things are still tough. I will be wishing you all the luck with the IVf and look forward to you getting some good news. Glad you enjoyed the gift. The ladies in this group are one in a million.

Oh Thumpette the very best of luck with the IVF. We think of you guys and Max often and will continue too. I really hope you guys catch a break and that a sibling for Max comes along for you xxx

Thunmpette I really hope this is the start of a new and happier chapter in your lives, will be wishing you all the best with the IVF.

Max is a regular visitor to our lives here, he has made such an impact on us. Lots of love x

best of luck with the ivf Thumpette,little max is regularly in our thoughts as are you.

• Advertisement

Ah girls you have me set off again, firstly because I'm home now and saw the frame and it's so so beautiful. Each of the little stars are stuck on my hand! So special.

Secondly, your words have so touched me. I think of all your babies being the little friends Max should have had, and of how we all should have been sharing stories of weaning and walking and growing. It just means so much to me that we still have a part in the group- even if it's been too painful for me to join in properly and see what 'should have been'.

Appreciate all the well wishes on the IVF- unfortunately it's not likely to be an easy journey- but we'll keep trying. The 9 months with Max and those precious few days of holding him has taught me that even the hope of having another baby is worth all the stress.

I'm still writing my blog- if anyone would like to hear more of my whinging!

https://l4stars.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/why-me/

I'll keep ye up to date if there's any news.

Thank you again so much- from the bottom of my heart xxx

I'm a regular reader of your blog anyway Thumpette.I really enjoy how you write.

Thumpette so glad you got it...it went on a round trip 😭
    All I can do is echo what everyone else has said..Max has made a huge impact on our lives here too. I don't take things for granted..he will pop into my head and I look at my lads and realise how lucky I am..sorry to hear your having difficulty conceiving again .

Ps thumpette...please feel free to post here...we had different outcomes but you still are part of our journey,our little group...I love to know how you are doing and will definitely be reading your blog

Some news for you girls- very very early days but clinging to hope https://l4stars.wordpress.com/2016/10/19/grief-and-joy/

Oh Thumpette I'm bawling crying here. Congratulations and I'm so glad you have hope again, it's been a very long road for you guys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Thumpette wrote:
    Some news for you girls- very very early days but clinging to hope

Congratulations Thumpette ... ;)

omg I'm so happy for you!!I've been watching for an update.that just made a brilliant end to a very ****ty week for me.just delighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Congratulations again, it's just the best news x

• Advertisement

Thumpette wrote: »
    Some news for you girls- very very early days but clinging to hope https://l4stars.wordpress.com/2016/10/19/grief-and-joy/

I am so delighted for you both!!! Congratulations! I am going to be thinking of this little one every day and hope he or she will be the rainbow baby you both so dearly deserve xxxxxx

Advertisement