Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options
1979899100101103»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Tears are washing me..A huge congratulations to you and your hubby..

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Absolutely thrilled for you both. Cried with happiness and hope when I read your blog. Such a journey for you. Little Max is smiling down on his Mam and Dad x

thinking of you today Thumpette xx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Hi girls, for some reason I woke up this morning and decided to read back on the posts from the night we found out Max had died. Bawling here remembering it. I guess it's this time of year when it all becomes so raw again. When I read back on that post and all your lovely comments I just want to go back and protect that person who had no idea of the pain and grief that lay ahead. I still think about Max and miss him constantly.

I know most of you know from my blog or other posts but in case anyone doesn't i wanted to share that Max's little brother Flynn is currently lying snoring beside me. He's almost 7 months old and is amazing. I can't describe how much he's healed my heart. Pregmsncy with him was terrifying. I pretty much lived in a+e but he is the happiest most relaxed little man. I wanted to thank you all again so much. I look at your beautiful frame every day and am so grateful that Max is remembered in your homes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Awh Thumpette we think of you at every milestone in it house. My husband knows about you and Max and we both cheered together when we heard about the pregnancy and birth. Made my day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

Ah Thumpette he is adorable !Congratulations to you and your husband. I did the same myself one night and cried remembering the night I read your post.I have a picture in my kitchen, I bought it in a charity shop years ago, it's painted and has little stars all over it.whatever way the lights catch it there's one wee star that always shines bright and every time I see it I think of Max.

Thumpette you were on my mind the other day so I read through months of your blog...Flynn is absolutely adorable he is such a chub...his creases are amazing.. congratulations to you both

Max is thought of regularly here too..
    His spirit is so strong.. he has touched so many strangers on the internet for all of our lives..make us see the world a little differently.

Ps have you ever thought of writing a book?? The way your articulate your experiences is amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Great to see you smiling with your beautiful boy. Always think of Max and often read your blog. He will never be forgotten by our little group. I love that our journey through our pregnancies are captured forever and I will never forget reading your awful news. I really hope you have a very happy New Year x

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Clashmore

Glad to hear u are doing so well Thumpette, I followed ur 2nd pregnancy in the June 2017 board as I also have a June 2017 baby. I'm sure Max wud have been the best big brother

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

Happy Birthday to Max ♡♡♡

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

bobskii wrote: »
    Happy Birthday to Max ♡♡♡

Aw thank you so much.
    We went into Holles st to see his name in the remembrance book and brought some chocolates to thank the amazing midwives who cared for us.

The past few days have been agonising but his birthday is such a special day

Advertisement