Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

And I'm awake again!! This is unreal, I'm going to be wrecked in the morning at work facing a huge delivery 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

snap! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lashofeye

First full nights sleep in ages.slept for 9.30 to 7.30 .but im still TIRED LOL!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

lashofeye wrote: »
    First full nights sleep in ages.slept for 9.30 to 7.30 .but im still TIRED LOL!!!!

I got almost 5 straight hours on steroids. I'm stunned and delighted :)

stop gloating ye two! :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭HazelBee

Did anyone get a scan at 30 week appointment? I've mine tomorrow with my GP (where I've had previous scans). I'd like to see what way the baby is lying after all the discomfort this week.

Did anyone get a scan at 30 week appointment? I've mine tomorrow with my GP (where I've had previous scans).

i get scanned at every visit son that's nor much help to ya . I'd presume they would want be a know if bans is in the right position too so you would imagine they would scan ya.

I suppose I'll find out tomorrow, hopefully I'll get one. I feel like she is stabbing me down there right now! Booked myself in for some physio next week as well. My hips are driving me mad again this week, must be all the renewed activity after midterm break. god, I sound like sure a moaner, I'm lucky I've nothing serious to complain about! :)

I get them stabbing pains too,have read what they are but can't remember what it said . I know the baby has turned because when it was breech by god I could tell by the kicks!!

• Advertisement

Funny I'm opposite the head butts in the bladder are way worse than the kicks :)

I haven't been scanned since my booking in app,well apart from the gender one I got privately, so I'm very jealous of all your scanning!

I can feel her kicked up into my top end of my stomach,not into my ribs yet,but it's actually making me feel ill. Another crap day at work so busy,so tired now but won't sleep tonight Grr...

Lashes28 wrote: »
    I haven't been scanned since my booking in app,well apart from the gender one I got privately, so I'm very jealous of all your scanning!

I can feel her kicked up into my top end of my stomach,not into my ribs yet,but it's actually making me feel ill. Another crap day at work so busy,so tired now but won't sleep tonight Grr...

I've had very quick ones on ancient scanners at all my appointments (public) in the coombe. Really just to check he was there, nothing more!

same as that . They scan me ta measure baby is growing which is a tad obvious by the size of me!!I'm here lying on the sofa .I could easily fall asleep and sleep like a log but as soon as i wake that will be it!

I had a couple of short ones with my gp I think at 10 and 14 weeks, then the anomaly scan in the hospital at 20 weeks but none since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭BelindaL

I got scanned at my 30 weeks apt but I think only because thr midwife sneakly asked a doc to do it!
    Back in at 33 + 3 for another anonolmy scan as they think there was too much fluid around babies kidney at 20 week.
    Anyone having those braxton hicks yet?

Not sure about Braxton hicks but I am getting shooting pains and those round ligament pains since the baby moved! Great fun! ;)

Had a little nap today so of course I'm now wide awake!

Ante natal class tomorrow do you think they would mind if I have a little nap at the back of the class?

Had my scan yesterday. We could see baby sucking its thumb. The head is definitely down and what's causing all the discomfort. Also I'm measuring ahead or having a BIG baby according to my doctor.

Ante natal class done didn't have to stay for second part, as it's about nappy changing etc which I am obviously used to, Jesus it's a bit more real now.

• Advertisement

ah that's good hazelbee! I'm down for antenatal classes in two weeks!! should bring it all back!!!

Sister got married today. I have never been this tired :(

fair play Tonya there isn't a hope I'd be able manage a wedding . I couldn't stay awake all day!

fair play To ya there isn't a hope I'd be able manage a wedding . I couldn't stay awake all day!

bobskii wrote: »
    fair play To ya there isn't a hope I'd be able manage a wedding . I couldn't stay awake all day!

Chief bridesmaid too. I was going grand until about 4 when the photos got stupidly delayed and I missed out on the planned nap in the hotel. ended up dozing off sitting up between family pics. The meal and speeches have never gone on so long.

Cramps and back ache galore which I think is just exhaustion to be honest. Just had a bath which eased some of it and I'm finally lying down (on a pretty epic bed I must say) now slugging water :)

My aim was to finish the day without ending up in a and e so I've managed that at least :)

Sleep time!

lol always a bonus!hope you get plenty of rest today.

Hope your doing well Mirror wall!!I dunno how anyone manages to try to dress up being this pregnant. I haven't felt glam in months!

Yeah bobskii antenatal really brought it back, it was one designed for the mlu and they really encouraged different positions to give birth in, other than lying on your back, I think that's half the battle.

How's everyone feeling?

And what nappy bag did everyone get? Was online shopping yesterday and they are all so expensive. Was in eurobaby the other day and the expensive ones look really cheap? Was tempted to pick up my buggy while we were there but I have to reel it in lol

I threw up twice and needed to leave the makeup/hair people about 6 times coz I kept getting dizzy lol. Not sure how glam that was but I'm told it paid off :) still totally flattened here despite sleeping intermittently all day long.

We got our changing bag on Amazon and have had the travel statement since eurobabys sale in October.

Can I ask anyone who's been pregnant before about cramps? So I'm overweight and have a B belly, essentially I have two bumps above and below my belly button. It is not cute :(
    Anyways I've been having what I can only describe as day 1/2 back period pain, like a low level ache since Friday. And since yesterday the band of muscles between my 'bumps' keeps going rock solid. Not consistently but regularly enough to notice (it kind looks like I've developed a two inch wide rock hard abs!!). If I cough or sneeze or yawn when it's doing it, it really bloody hurts.
    Anyone have this or similar?!

I think they are braxton hicks mirror wall . I font remember a whole lot from my first pregnancy but I've been reading up on these cos it happens to me.
    Are you off tomorrow?I'd say you could do with the day off after that weekend.

• Advertisement

oh lashes I seen lovely changing bags in toymaker . some were 30 others were dearer . I'm gonna get one in really like abs here's my excuse.,your gonna be us in it for a few years and more than likely it'll double as a handbag so treat yourself!

Advertisement