Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

bobskii wrote: »
    I think they are braxton hicks mirror wall . I font remember a whole lot from my first pregnancy but I've been reading up on these cos it happens to me.
    Are you off tomorrow?I'd say you could do with the day off after that weekend.

Nope, I had been off since Wednesday after the hospital trip. I'm a lot better this evening so here's hoping that another nights sleep and I'll be good to go (or as good to go as a pregnant lady is rofl!).

Thats good, its hard to tell because a lot of the info about braxton hicks talks about the bump itself going hard but mine doesn't :) Overactive worry wart after last week here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

you've every right ta worry!I've been wrecked myself all weekend and that was do in nothing so I can't imagine how u feel!was working today and I'm cranky as hell and my oh is being a twat!

you've every right ta worry!I've been wrecked myself all weekend and that was do in nothing so I can't imagine how u feel!was working today and I'm cranky as hell and my oh is being a twat!

This baby making lark is exhausting :) As is work and weddings rofl! Oh no, my OH has actually been amazing this weekend. A houseful of girls with the bride one of them meant that he literally became general dogsbody/taximan for the day and he couldn't be with me to watch me so it wasn't exactly relaxing for him. Particularly when we went for photos after the church and it took like three hours....

he could do with teaching mine how to treat his wife!!
    weddings are tiresome even if your not pregnant so get plenty of sleeps tonight if possible!I actually think I sleep . better during the day on the couch!

• Advertisement

he could do with teaching mine how to treat his wife!!
    weddings are tiresome even if your not pregnant so get plenty of sleeps tonight if possible!I actually think I sleep . better during the day on the couch!

Tomorrow will be a better day i'm sure x. I actually completely agree, not sure why it works like that but it dfinitely does

I think it's cos your not sharing the bed . I fell asleep on the couch yesterday and had a great snooze,and I was only up an hour!did me good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

If I nap during the evening when I get home from work, I actually get more sleep at night,how weird?!

Went Xmas shopping today in blanch and girls I have never been so embarrassed but my right boob actually leaked!! Penneys job for new top and a breast pad!! I didn't realise it could happen so early??

oh no!!I better start bring in them round with me so!I noticed mine are getting sore on and off again . There really is nothing glamorous about pregnancy!

Not one bit!! Hahaha

Did you mean toymaster bobskii for changing bag?? I love one in river island, but if oh is bringing her out?? He will have to bring a bag for life lol

• Advertisement

Ps mirrorwall that defo sounds like Braxton hicks although I'm on my second baby, I've never had them? Hope your taking it easy at work too,your not having an easy time at all xx

Yeh sorry stupid phone!!There was nice ones in there . sur why don't ya get the river Island one for yourself(leaky boob treat after the embarrassment) and then get just a wee black one for if he's taking her out . you'd get a decent size bag In penny's or even a changing bag in argos for 17 its just plain black.

Check with your OH hun, my one is black with stars but husband says he couldn't care less provided we keep it stocked lol :)

Braxton hicks I can handle, must up my water intake

That's so weird, OH has was only asking me half an hour when does the milk come in etc! I better get some myself just in case. Can you get them in tesco or are they like a pharmacy thing?

nope I got mine in tesco they will do the job . friend suggest ta get ones ya put in ththe freezer too ta cool them if your intending to breastfeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭HazelBee

Hope you're feeling better rested mirrorwall. I had a busy weekend myself as I arranged a surprise party for a relatives birthday. I ducked out early and left them to it but only managed a couple of hours sleep before my oh came in and kept me awake with snoring! I was in some state by the time we got home today and ended up crying my eyes out for about an hour. I'm definitely getting to that bloated uncomfortable stage now and everything is feeling like hard work.

Yeah I just got disposable ones as I don't plan on breastfeeding, but last time I got washable ones. I remember me leaking in a restaurant last time. but I thought I was much further one!

Yeah I actually think he won't mind to be honest, esp for the first while, the weather's gonna be crap!

Oh yeah hazelbee me too, getting off chair out of bed, putting on shoes, picking things off the floor they are all becoming hard hard work

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Oh yeah hazelbee me too, getting off chair out of bed, putting on shoes, picking things off the floor they are all becoming hard hard work

Putting on shoes is the worst! The joys! ;)

doing anything is impossible!!if it involves movement!

Flight socks!! I wore them for the drive on Friday to the wedding in case I swelled (4hrs in the car to the rehearsal then another hour home). I honestly thought I'd never get them on!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lashofeye

re change bags the cath kidston ones are 48 in kildare Village and they have a VIP sale on 13-16th Nov with 20% off !!!You need to sigh up to newsletter to get invite.If you dont receive on maybe ring and say your friend got one wheres yours etc etc!!!!
    http://www.kildarevillage.com/en/campaign/private-sale/participating-boutiques
    List of shops taking part :)

Op def sounds like braxton hicks to me. I get the tightening and a contraction like pain but its very mild, thought it would be alot worse !!!! My placents is frontal so I think its blocking alot of the pain !!!!

Lashes I was in blach yesterday too !!!! i did see a few pregnant women wonder was one of the you !!! I was so wrecked i was trying on clothes with Ds ( hes 5) he took a stretch and I had to try them on exhausted!!!!!!!!!

Have ended up in the same situation you were in last week mirrorwall. In hospital tonight for 24 hours, steroid shots and a scan in the morning. Baby is kicking away though so not too worried.

Hope you feel better soon Hazelbee. What made you go to the doc/hospital??

Work is cutting my hours, but I am still wrecked, my feet are literally crying out for the day no matter what shoes I wear

Wasn't blanch crazy the other day??.I didn't see too many bumps, but my god there were so many little tots, I was the one with leaky boob lol

Was having a small amount of brown spotting all day so just went to my gp as a precaution and they sent me to the hospital for assessment. Baby is doing ok but they are being cautious and keeping me in just in case.

How do you feel otherwise?? It's good to know tho

I feel ok, still have the same uncomfortable feeling and odd pelvic pain that started last week and going to the bathroom 3 times an hour! It's no harm to have a rest anyway I suppose, I didnt really sleep the past few days but I've no choice but to slow down for a bit now anyway.

well reading that made me go get my bag finished . hope ye are feeling better,count down is on so take it super easy everyone on here!

there's no sleep happening in this house this few nites so I'm tired grumpy and hormonal :D

• Advertisement

Mind yourself hazel em definitely take the chance to rest! Fingers crossed all comes back clear

Sleep? What sleep! Just about to post on the rant thread if I havent murdered my OH in the mesntime

Advertisement