Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

I hear ya!mine did well to male it through the nite . If I've ta put up with another night with lack of sleep he may not be so lucky!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

And.... I threw up. Again. FML tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Oh did the same last night mirror wall, I had gotten asleep he came into bed to watch shîte on telly,woke me up and then snorted all night long, got him back tonight as I've just turned off all the lights after packing my bag properly,whilst he was 'sleeping'.. Mwah haha! Im off tomoz so roll on a lie on, he's working ðŸ˜႒

My stomachs not great tonight, prob shouldn't have had the bag of. Haribos

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lashofeye

Hope your feeling ok hazel bee ? I was admitted on last pregnancy at about 33 weeks with limited movement high bp etc was in for a week !!!!!! Got scan , steroid injection the works , best place to be in, hope all goes well for you

No sleep last night, got my son out to school and back to bed only up now!! I should feel good,but I feel hungover!

Are you out Hazelbee?

How many vests/babygrows have you all packed?? I have 5 of each so far,bibs, socks,nappys, baby wash,towel,hats...anything I'm missing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭HazelBee

Still here! Just had my scan though and everything looks perfect so should get out after my other injection tonight. Didn't sleep at all last night so looking forward to getting home. Going to take a couple of days off now just to catch up on some rest.

tonight I'm on a mission to sleep!
    just noticed nice lovely big woppers of veins in my legs . really hope they don't turn into varicose veins :(

bobskii wrote: »
    tonight I'm on a mission to sleep!
    just noticed nice lovely big woppers of veins in my legs . really hope they don't turn into varicose veins :(

Keep an eye in them bobski and get a proper compression stocking ASAP if they turn out to be so. They get much worse in pregnancy.

I noticed my belly has huge ones running from top to bottom of bump, they are not prominent but just there,

I need to sleep tonight, work tomoz, I'm really struggling with work lately,

How's baby's movement s for everyone? It's elbows and bums sticking out of my belly for me, but I do think she's slowing down a bit.

would I get them In the chemist?I know my aunt had them real,it's probably from constantly standing at work:(
    my movement have become stronger alright,usually in the middle of the night if I do manage ta get asleep so then that wakes me!!they are slowing down tho not as active first thing In the morning.

• Advertisement

Chemist, they'll ask you to come in the morning coz they'll measure them for you apparently.

I'm with you on the sleep guys, I'm very excited about bed right now. We had school open night and I'm just in the door.

Threw up last night and I've been throwing up all day so hoping that it's just exhaustion and that sleep will help. Trying to force down some toast here which isn't happening. The tea is settling though.

Starting maternity a week early after the OH and mothers stepped in and said I can't be in school during a school show coz I won't take it easy. Means I either take a week unpaid or come back for one week of the tests in May but tbh I don't care at this stage. I just want the break

Ah! I slept 9 hours straight after getting home from the hospital, even after the steroids. Really needed that!

I am so jealous hazelbee,was awake until near 2 and easily seen every hour. I dunno if it was discomfort or pain at the top of my bump all night,a dull ache. Work today is gonna be one long long day.I'm feeling so sorry for myself, need to snap out of it.

Ps mirror wall, do you not get sick pay? Maybe you could take a few days sick,due to the workload you have? When are you starting maternity leave? 4 weeks left for me, I'm taking a weeks holiday,thank god!

woke a few times during the nite but it was as the best sleep I've got in a while . slept either a pillow between my legs that seemed to help.

Mixed bag with sleeping myself last night. Could do with more :)

Ya there is sick pay alright but it doesn't refresh for four years and with the asthma I'm cautious of using tons of it. 6 days of class left anyways, cannot wait

Downloaded myself the gentle birth CDs today. Maybe a bit late in the game at 31 weeks but sure it can't do any harm.

Does anyone else start feeling anxious/hormonal when they get tired. I'm plodding along happy with my day and then the anxiety hits. I'm not worried about labour but maybe its fear of the unknown or the life change that comes with first baby. ..... Anyway on that note it's time for a nap! :)

ah i think its normal to be anxious if you think about what's ahead!gear of the unknown lol!you'll be fine :)

does anyone else get annoyed with people who've never had children offer you advice?A girl at work today told me there's no reason to be readin up about labour as what will be will be . obviously I know that but I like to have a rough idea of what's ahead If I can manage to have this baby without a section.

Just feel like crap, feel uncomfortable in my skin,tired, awkward,big and just fed up,no appetite today, just spoonfuls of gaviscon.
    Work was ridiculous today floods everywhere Grr

So someone who never have has had a baby told you not to read up on giving birth? Lol people are just gas!

My rant is Regular customers coming in asking ' ah jaysus are ya still here?' yep I've told ya all baby not expected to be here until new years eve,where else would I be beginning of November?

I feel exactly The same . plus my back is Killin me here :( pair of grumps lol!

Jeeze there was some flood Down at the bus depot over your way,mad stuff!!

Yeh I know she's a bit of an ejit offering me advice on the likes and her with not a notion of what it's all about!Another one told me I'm getting as big as a house,I just answered with oh really hadn't noticed!!

• Advertisement

Lol she said to me too, omg your massive, in my head I'm thinking **** off, out loud, really? Thanks!

My back is actually ok today, but my stomach or something is pressing on my chest;/lungs, I'm just so full, can't wait for my scan on Tuesday to see her size, I do think she's gonna be a big girl

What has everyone packed for hospital bag??

God people can be so oblivious. It's like they lose their filter with pregnant women. Can you imagine saying that to someone who wasn't pregnant??!

Weather was rotten today alright. Roof was leaking in school, luckily not in my room!

I think i have a foot stuck under my ribs or something it's very uncomfortable!!
    bed early again tonight see if I can have a repeat of last nites sleep!
    day off tomorrow I'm hoping to not have to do anything or go anywhere I need to recharge!

I know mirror wall thing is I'm small In height and haven't really put on weight anywhere only bump,kinda have that beach ball up my top look!!

Oh Lord that would be the last thing you need, slice of toast and bed for me. Gonna say a few prayers I sleep and wake up in better form tomoz :(

bobskii wrote: »
    I think i have a foot stuck under my ribs or something it's very uncomfortable!!
    bed early again tonight see if I can have a repeat of last nites sleep!
    day off tomorrow I'm hoping to not have to do anything or go anywhere I need to recharge!

I am SO SO jealous of ya, I was only off yesterday but just wrecked!

oh don't be ill probably be awake half the night and then get called to do taxi at stupid o'clock in the morning!mind u ,I'm going back to bed I dont care if johnny Depp rocks up at the door for a cuppa!!

I've that foot under my ribs this evening too. Fun times!

it's soooo uncomfortable!!

Was down on all fours there rocking my hips around. It helped while doing it but once I got back up again there it was! May be sleeping on my knees tonight! :)

• Advertisement

Ended up having a fairly decent sleep again. I'd say I'm still wrecked after the hospital but I listened to one of the gentle birth CDs and was out like a light within 15 mins.

Advertisement