Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Hi all, back after a mad week. inspection over at work so I can take a breath! Hazel bee I am a big fan of gentle birth. I have the CDs on my phone and listen anywhere and everywhere. They have been a brilliant source of relaxation for me especially now nausea has reappeared.
    Only two weeks left in work. I am happy but my sixth years are gas asking can I teach them through Skype or come in with the baby! I will really miss them, have them since first year. Happy Friday everyone :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

God hope the inspection went ok? Sixth years are hilarious! I'm coming back in to play for my students practicals in April. Genuinely wanted to know was I bringing the baby. I'm like, 'it's a state exam???' Mad girls!

Sleep was a non starter last night and I could still squeeze in half an hour but nope I'm wide awake. Guaranteed tho I teach til break time and need a nap!

5 days to go thanks be to God!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

ah wide awake myself but had a decent sleep!not getting up either feck it,it sounds cold out!!

Two blocks of four hours with a nighttime tinkle in the middle so not too bad. Feedback from inspection next week so fingers crossed it will be good. Getting work done in the house, it's like a building site here.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lashofeye

Hi ladies, hope the sleeping is going well! im a mixed bag too some nights are great some are endless :(

Im back in Hospital on tuesday hoping to see size of baby, i think its lying transverse , with the head on my right side below ribs!! Hoping to God it turns head down in the next few weeks!

• Advertisement

lashofeye wrote: »
    Hi ladies, hope the sleeping is going well! im a mixed bag too some nights are great some are endless :(

Im back in Hospital on tuesday hoping to see size of baby, i think its lying transverse , with the head on my right side below ribs!! Hoping to God it turns head down in the next few weeks!

Mixed bag is definitely the right description, some days are good, others are bad.

He was head down last week but it's early so could have changed at this stage. Next appt for me not til december tho I've got GP this coming week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Lashof eye I'm back in for 34 week scan on Tuesday too!! I hope to see what size she is, and position, head was down but not engaged

just wrecked today, slept from 2am until 6am last night, will prob have more sleep when she's born than now!!,4 weeks left of work, times flying by!

How's the name picking going??

love when you post how many weeks left of work cos I know I've the same left!haven't given much more thought to names actually,have u any picked for your little girl?

We have half settled on a name, I think the decision should be 60/40 to me,I'm doing the pushing! But I like so many, Maisie, Darcy, Heidi,Cara the list goes on..

Anyone else feeling a bit dithery lately? Keep making mistakes at work,I'm just not able to concentrate.

love cara and Darcy and I agree you get 60 your doing the hard work from day 1!!

Yeh I'm getting a bit like that myself . I've been takin a lot more sit down 'minutes" the last couple of weeks. The new girl is a god send!

• Advertisement

Thank god I'm not the only one, and the thing is they are really stupid mistakes, had to meet a customer after work today cause I sold her odd shoes, two left's, like sweet mother of jaysus that's something a 4 year old would do!!

I have never enjoyed sitting in on a Saturday night so much,and ya know what I don't even think I'll get dressed tomoz. ðŸ˜

luckily I don't have to deal with the public then cos I'd do similar!I'm working tomorrow and I could cry at the thoughts of it . sooner I get to finish up the better!

luckily I don't have to deal with the public then cos I'd do similar!I'm working tomorrow and I could cry at the thoughts of it . sooner I get to finish up the better!

Anyone have any cravings?

Troll baby move!!!! 40 mins on a monitor here, juice drank, lying on side and still he's being 'lazy'! I need to pee :(

Oh no mirror wall do they have ideas why this is happening?? Have you gotten much rest ?

He got there eventually just was asleep and stubborn :)

Nope. It's stopped anyways again. Scan in the morning and I go home if it's clear. And hope it doesn't happen again!

How long are you gonna take off work mirror? That's great that everything is clear

How long are you gonna take off work mirror? That's great that everything is clear

All going well tomorrow they are ok with me working tue-fri as maternity starts then anyways. Obviously any issues and I'm off :)

• Advertisement

hopefully your baby sleeps just as well when it arrives Mirrorwall! Wiped out today. Literally can't do anything and so nauseous. Thank God it's Sunday, I wouldn't have made work.

mirrorwall hope your feeling better and things are okay.
    totally wrecked after work will be in bed early tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭HazelBee

Hope you get the all clear mirror wall! Take it easy.

Argh. Both doc yesterday and doc today kept me in til scan on Monday. Nurses disagree apparently since they just had a conversation in front of me about how I don't really need to be here and didnt really look to go home. eh, no I didn't coz neither doc yesterday or today gave me a bloody choice. If you want to argue with them off you go but leave me alone, I don't want to be here in the first place tonight

tell them you'll hardly look ta go home if a doctor Is after telling you that you have to stay in . as If anyone would choose hospital over home!

bobskii wrote: »
    tell them you'll hardly look ta go home if a doctor Is after telling you that you have to stay in . as If anyone would choose hospital over home!

I ended up forgiving the night nurse a few mins after a chat. Essentially didn't think I'd be kept in but figures its for the best. I'm like, exactly. That's what the doc said rofl

aren't they lucky crazy pregnancy hormones haven't spilled out of ya just yet!!
    annoying as it is hospital is the best place If they are unsure about anything!

bobskii wrote: »
    aren't they lucky crazy pregnancy hormones haven't spilled out of ya just yet!!
    annoying as it is hospital is the best place If they are unsure about anything!

Oh I spilled them by text to the OH :)

lol always good ta have someone ta let loose upon,otherwise we'd blow up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lashofeye

Hope your feeling better soon Mirrowwall. I have less than 7 weeks to go and it cant come fast enough :) Bloody awake until 3.30 this morningHope I can sleep tonight !
    No cravings here really just eating small amounts of food as there is zero room in there by now !!!!

Advertisement