Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

ring and pit your kind at ease sur can't do any harm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Definitely ring the coombe and they will probably bring you in for a shot. Better safe than sorry!

bobskii wrote: »
    oh lovely!I had a b shaped bump for ages now it's just all bump and my poor skin is stretched to its limit!!

So good to hear, I'm tired of looking fat not pregnant lol. I'm actually bigger on the top bump than the bottom rofl!

lol so was I!There ain't no denying now I'm pregnant!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Ye must be really small are Ye? I lost that b shaped bump about 4months!!
    Nah bobskii my son was overdue,if he had of came on his due date I wouldn't have a single stretch Mark,but he decided to give ruin my tummy :(

• Advertisement

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Ye must be really small are Ye? I lost that b shaped bump about 4months!!
    Nah bobskii my son was overdue,if he had of came on his due date I wouldn't have a single stretch Mark,but he decided to give ruin my tummy :(

Totally the other way here, high BMI. I've been losing weight through the pregnancy except off my twin tummies :)

well my husband just told me I'm a good size now lol!I think I'm huge but a girl at work reckons I'm not!I feel huge!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lashofeye

Well went and had to get anti d ! Was there for nearly 5 hours and they have to do bloods, scan etc got a lovely doctor who have a very detailed scan :)
    Hope ye add all doing well today . I'm an insomniac tonight 😟

lashofeye wrote: »
    Well went and had to get anti d ! Was there for nearly 5 hours and they have to do bloods, scan etc got a lovely doctor who have a very detailed scan :)
    Hope ye add all doing well today . I'm an insomniac tonight 😟

Glad you got checked and all is good! I'm up too clearly. Woke up last night with bumps rock hard and it's been on and off all day at it. Doesn't really hurt just feels tense but went over to watch the school show this evening and when I got home my back had given in and I'm still rock hard. Trying to relax and knock water into me here

Also, 1000th post!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭HazelBee

How's everyone doing?
    We had our antenatal course this weekend and feel a bit more prepared now though I kept getting lightheaded during it. I ended up having a bad bout of vomiting and stomach cramps later that night, thankfully feeling a bit better now. Is anyone else still getting sick at this stage.
    The baby seems to be constantly stuck in my right ribs these days as well, though has swapped to being more active during day than night so I'm sleeping much better!

Me too. Have to say tho it was a really long day and I practically napped sitting up in my seat after lunch-fecking wrecked. Thought it was pretty good tho a lot of the morning was a repeat of the pyhsio classes and Id have liked if the nappy/bathing etc had more time.

Oh and I really really hate bias so was very annoyed that they essentially won't tell you anything about bottle feeding? I plan on trying breastfeeding but I like to have info for all eventualities and I still don't even know if they would provide bottles or what type of formula if it came down to it? That's bizzarre. Every eventuality of pain meds, labour etc is gone through and they just left this out entirely.

I'm still throwing up too but if I manage my heartburn properly it's only every few days or so. On zantac and lots of gaviscon :)

im wrecked . properly can't get up wrecked . If this keeps up they may inject life into me before I go into labour myself .
    I hate feel in like this I'm usually able for anything :(

bobskii wrote: »
    im wrecked . properly can't get up wrecked . If this keeps up they may inject life into me before I go into labour myself .
    I hate feel in like this I'm usually able for anything :(

Oh man that sucks. It seems to go through phases personally, some days I have decent energy. Other times like this weekend I'm like a sloth needing a nap every few hours

it's so pop annoying . I've had a text book pregnancy,no tiredness no sickness no heart burn nothing . I've 4 weeks left and now I'm wrecked!

Anyone else out of breath for the littlest of things?

Im constantly feeling tired, i really haven't an oz of energy in my body ! thanks God i dont have a small child at home to be minding or it would be minding me lol

I just said that to my mum today!I literally feel like stayin in bed for the duration of this pregnancy!!

yes lashes movin off the couch even makes me huff, feel like An aul one!

December Ist !!!!!!!!Already Jan 1st id D Day dun dun dun :)

• Advertisement

lol!I wonder who will go first!!

Ive officially 30 days left!! Eeekkkkk
    Was dying with cramps last night,suppose that's Braxton hicks? And baby was going nuts too,so not a lot of sleep,no gaviscon left, it's gonna be a long day

roll on next week till I start maternity leave!!

Roll on Wednesday till my doc signs me off ðŸ˜႒

not fair lol!altho I'm contemplating the same myself!!

Having a bad night/day here. Hit 32 weeks which you'd think I'd be happy about but I cannot stop myself freaking out about everything I'm swinging wildly between being terrified that he'll come early (I know this is because the growth scan is Wednesday and I'm terrified it will show another fall off in growth, hopefully it will calm down then) and being depressed that realistically I could end up being a February bumper if I go over as not due until the end of January. I don't want to wash baby clothes or do the nursery or anything because even though I'm really not at any immediate risk all I can think is that the clothes wouldn't fit now. Freaking out equally about sections/pain relief/labour and being worried that because I'm obese I won't realise that I'm in labour at all or won't recognise contractions or my waters will trickle rather than break. I don't think I'm in anyways comfortable with breast feeding but feeling horribly guilty about even contemplating formula. On top of that I really would like to start back on my rhinitis meds because the permanently stuffed/running nose and headache is driving me insane but I can't breastfeed on xyzal and they are unsure about breast feeding with singulair (asthma tablet I'm also off for pregnancy). Realistically I could postpone for a couple of months and hope I get no head colds to flare the asthma because I should want to give my child the best start in life... :(

Also food. I don't want to eat. I've no idea why. I'm nauseous but normally food fixes that. Nothing appeals, even food thats bad for me. I'm contemplating ready brek for dinner because the thoughts of actual dinner is making me gag

Its ridiculous. I can't stop my brain. I keep getting teary. My poor OH is in for an earful tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭HazelBee

Having a bad night/day here. Hit 32 weeks which you'd think I'd be happy about but I cannot stop myself freaking out about everything I'm swinging wildly between being terrified that he'll come early (I know this is because the growth scan is Wednesday and I'm terrified it will show another fall off in growth, hopefully it will calm down then) and being depressed that realistically I could end up being a February bumper if I go over as not due until the end of January. I don't want to wash baby clothes or do the nursery or anything because even though I'm really not at any immediate risk all I can think is that the clothes wouldn't fit now. Freaking out equally about sections/pain relief/labour and being worried that because I'm obese I won't realise that I'm in labour at all or won't recognise contractions or my waters will trickle rather than break. I don't think I'm in anyways comfortable with breast feeding but feeling horribly guilty about even contemplating formula. On top of that I really would like to start back on my rhinitis meds because the permanently stuffed/running nose and headache is driving me insane but I can't breastfeed on xyzal and they are unsure about breast feeding with singulair (asthma tablet I'm also off for pregnancy). Realistically I could postpone for a couple of months and hope I get no head colds to flare the asthma because I should want to give my child the best start in life... :(

Also food. I don't want to eat. I've no idea why. I'm nauseous but normally food fixes that. Nothing appeals, even food thats bad for me. I'm contemplating ready brek for dinner because the thoughts of actual dinner is making me gag

Its ridiculous. I can't stop my brain. I keep getting teary. My poor OH is in for an earful tonight

That's so hard mirrorwall. I've gone through bad phases like that as well in recent months and all I kept telling myself was that it was just the pregnancy hormones/ tiredness making me feel this way and that I would be able to think rationally in a few days.
    Try your best to get some rest. My emotions are much worse when I'm feeling tired or haven't eaten.
    I know it doesn't help for right now, but this will pass and you will be ok!

you'll have all them worries anyway mirrorwall,the only thing I can say to you is whatever is gonna happen will happen where a baby is concerned . your going for your hospital visits and are being monitored so if they think he will come early they will prepare you for that and if you go over them so be it . stressing yourself won't do you any good.

Do your favourite thing to help you relax and if it doesn't work have a word with your midwife to put your mind at ease.

Thanks girls. Calmed down a bit now. And took the advice-aldi non alcoholic mulled punch :)

• Advertisement

Now enjoy it!I just checked my phone bill . I think my blood pressure may be sky high lol!

Advertisement