Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

bobskii wrote: »
    Now enjoy it!I just checked my phone bill . I think my blood pressure may be sky high lol!

It's actually lovely, if anyones a mulled wine fan. I watered it down a bit with boiling water tho

Oh no! I'm on prepay with tesco, it's working out well at the mo tho I was livid in hospital last month because my data bundle ran out and I couldnt add a new one, had to run down credit for 5 days instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

I'm not a fan,well I wasn't but anything goes with pregnancy . I'll know come this week when it's being made at work!!

I'm usually bold with my phone bill but I checked it cos my Internet seemed to have been used up really quickly this month . It's 10 euro extra already so add car and I'm probably gonna be paying 60 this month!always happens coming up . to Christmas!think they do it on purpose!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Hope your feeling better now mirror, I get worked up over the future too sometimes, my situation is not ideal, I'm back living with parents, taking things slow with daddy, so things play on my mind so much,but as bobskii said our hormones are running wild, this huge responsibility is coming so your bound to be worried and esp for me sleep deprivation magnifies small things into enormous problems. Most times it doesn't matter what people say it do, it just takes yoursellf to snap out of it. Just know we all get jittery worrying about children and what's gonna happen to them and it never stops even after they are born!
    How are you spending your days on maternity leave?

I'm also ashamed to say I'm on my 4th packet of sponge :( cannot get enough!

I actually think my phone is on drugs after rereading that message I wrote!!

does anyone else feel a funny(peculiar) sensation down below like your cervix or something in that region is going into spasm every now and then?
    lashes are you still on the sponges!!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lashofeye

I cant stop eating today !!!!! Diabetic clinic in the morning wont be too Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    31 days left for me !!!!!!
    Hope your feeling a bit better Mirrorwall;) Chin up:)

• Advertisement

Today at work I couldn't concentrate on anything only the fact I had no sponge left!! Hadttobuy them on my lunch,for some people it's gerkins,for me it's sponge! Ha

No spasms for me bobskii maybe it's the way baby is lying??

Lol lash,I cannot eat much these days with out gaviscon by my side,so I'm not really into eating, I still am putting on weight tho,3stone 6.. picked up new runners in the sales, no christening until I'm.back in my size 8s 😊

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭HazelBee

bobskii wrote: »
    I actually think my phone is on drugs after rereading that message I wrote!!

does anyone else feel a funny(peculiar) sensation down below like your cervix or something in that region is going into spasm every now and then?
    lashes are you still on the sponges!!

I've been getting that feeling all day, I feel the fullness/ pressure all the time and then anytime I walk further than 5 mins I start getting little jolts!

dunno but it's been happening this few days,I'll ask the midwife tomorrow see what she says . over had no real cravings at all . was lookin forward to them this time cos ya get such pleasure out of them lol!!

I miss liking food! Never had any crazy cravings, just weird likes e.g. Mars bars and tea-never ate/drank either before pregnancy!

Much better tonight, I think lack of sleep didn't help matters last nights tbh. Brain just goes into overdrive.

Bobskii I get all kinds of shooting pains-seems to be referred to as 'lightning crotch' on other websites-so much fun rofl

lovely another bonus to pregnancy!!

glad your feeling better,lack of sleep is horrible . turns me into a demon!

• Advertisement

I do be moody and super forgetful with lack of sleep.

Do you have hospital appointment tomoz? I'm in hospital on Wednesday to get kidneys scanned to see if that why I keep getting infections, then with my doctor that evening, gonna be a long day if waiting around!!

Think I'll book a few pamper appointment s nextweek, my hair looks like a homeless persons, n I have a voucher for a cut n colour. #iloveme :)

Little snooze and I'm. Awake again, I hope I wake as easy for feeds

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Little snooze and I'm. Awake again, I hope I wake as easy for feeds

Me too. And the little troll seems to have decided to change his sleep pattern so ended up getting up to find something sweet and do a kick count. Now I'm wide awake! Noticbly slower kick count than usual but 10 around 50 minutes so happy enough with that

not me I'm sound asleep :P
    I have a midwife appointment I'm my gp tomorrow lashes . it'll be the hospital every week from now on after this week . Was just saying the same bout my own hair earlier!

Lol everyone's up....Party!

I really need to wax my eyebrows since you mention beauty stuff. They seem to grow like loons lately

it'll be fun at work tomorrow after being awake half the night!another job on my to do list . If they all get done it'll be a miracle!

34 weeks today! We are really getting there now :)

how did you get on lashes?

Not anywhere until tomoz bobskii!!

But taking a delivery out I really think I pulled a muscle on the left lower side of my tummy,it's so painful!!

Scan and appointment in the morning here too. Best of luck Lashes and mind that muscle, round ligament?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lashofeye

I had a scan today and baby is 6lbs!!!! I'm only up 15 pounds so dunno how that happened !!!
    They said they would prob bring me in just after christmas if baby is still measuring big !
    Could be having a 2014 baby :)

i thought it was today!doc has signed me off from tomorrow . I'll go in tomorrow ta sort out stuff then I'm done . I actually could sleep now and I think it's with pure relief.

hope you didn't do damage lashes :(
    why is work still letting you handle deliveries . They really don't care same as my place .

It's just expected of me Tbh, sure our stock room is a nightmare I'm up and down 7ft ladders and with children's allowance today it was just crazy,so manager has made arrangements for my cover to start on Thursday,my doc will defo sign me off.if not I'm just not going in anyway!
    I dunno what I have done,maybe it's a nerve?When I sit down it's not as bad.
    How many weeks are you lash?
    That's amazing news bobskii I'm delighted for you!!

that's ridiculous they shouldn't be letting you go up ladders at all!!youll be glad come tomorrow when you get signed off I know I am.
    wow lashofeye that's gonna be a big un!

lashofeye wrote: »
    I had a scan today and baby is 6lbs!!!! I'm only up 15 pounds so dunno how that happened !!!
    They said they would prob bring me in just after christmas if baby is still measuring big !
    Could be having a 2014 baby :)

When is your due date lashofeye?

I actually can't wait,it's a bit like Xmas eve for me!! How was work about you taking the time off?? Will you get paid?

How you feeling today mirror??

I haven't told them yet ill go in tomorrow and tell them . I won't get paid but I was off from next Thursday anyway so its only a week early.

Better to be off and safe/relaxing Bobskii.

I have succumbed and ordered elbow braces and a matching carpel tunnel brace for my left wrist. I'm going to look like some crazed goth going to bed at night but my normal carpel tunnel brace has helped the numb hands and wrapping a towel around the elbows to stop me bending them has too so I went for it. No matter how helpful it is, wrapping and taping towels to my elbows at night is just not practical. Fingers crossed it helps things since I actually can't cross my fingers at the moment. They hurt!

I get paid for 12 days for a year sick if I have a doctor's note,so I'm good :)

I've finished my antibiotics but I know the infection is back again :( will have to find out what that means if baby is born and I still have it?!

• Advertisement

your sorted so . my place is useless they get it hard to pay when you are actually work in!!

Advertisement