Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Lol cosycottager, I'm 34+1 and feeling the same. He flipped head down a few days ago and now it feels like I've a permanent cramp in my side, right hand back pain and the pressure down below is incredible!

I do find the ball very good personally, makes me sit up straight and eases the back ache

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

yep same here . It's the only thing that gives me relief from back pain most nights!as mirrorwall said it makes you sit up straight and takes the tension out of your back, that and a warm bath!
    I cannot wait to meet this baby!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

How is your back doing bobskii. Physically I am grand but just so exhausted. I haven't had a morning nap in ages. I need them tomorrow and Friday. Then I'll have no free leg in the mornings with school out!!

Can't stop reading the December thread wishing it was me,guaranteed I'll be two weeks over :(

it was Killin me today but it was my own fault I was standing for ages doin stuff!!I'm The same with the December thread,nearly cry reading it wishin it was me!
    I was up super early this morning and had to have a nap after dinner!

If it's any consolation if I go two weeks over I'll have a February baby rofl!

• Advertisement

don't think they'll let me go too far over cos it's an ivf baby so when it's cooked it's cooked!!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭millie14

Am so uncomfortable sitting, standing, lying down, nothing works. How are we ment to manage over the next few weeks. Got a head cold to top everything off grrrr.

millie14 wrote: »
    Am so uncomfortable sitting, standing, lying down, nothing works. How are we ment to manage over the next few weeks. Got a head cold to top everything off grrrr.

Awh thats rough. There is a big difference once they go head down, really can't ignore the being pregnant anymore

I swear it feels like their bums are up to my tonsils!!😀am going to go to the pool now to be weightless for twenty mins . Can't swim cos of the reflux lol so me and lots of granny's and grandads walk up and down and I get lists of sympathetic nods ha ha. I'm such a moaner at the moment which is bad cos really am blessed.

I think moaning is perfectly acceptable! BTW does anyone know when you are supposed to get the group B strep test?

• Advertisement

Not sure mirror wall. I'm getting blood tested 3 days before section , the clinic arranged it at my last scan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭HazelBee

Slept until 5.30! Big improvement. Hopefully I'll feel less like a zombie today. Hope you are all doing well!

had a good sleep myself but got up at 8 to get something to eat and stayed up!couldn't do that when I had to get up for work!!

bobskii wrote: »
    had a good sleep myself but got up at 8 to get something to eat and stayed up!couldn't do that when I had to get up for work!!

Typical isn't it! :)

I know!If I had somewhere to be no doubt I'd be wanting a lie in!!

It's always the way isn't it? I slipped last night, didn't bang the bump but had to come in for another anti d anyways so I'm falling asleep in the hospital waiting. And the baby flipped again last night and is breach again. Seriously, less than 24hrs and back in his favourite position with his head in my ribs!

wee monkey!!mine constantly has a foot or something stuck non my ribs it's so painful!I think it might have burrowed down another wee bit I was feeling a lot of pressure last night . although as I'm typing I can feel that foot again letting me know its still there lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Head locked and loaded. Just had 38 week appointment. The pressure on my lower back and bum is unreal.

Im officially cranky and tired now. Arrived in this morning at 840 for a check after a fall. Sent for breakfast before 10 and told to come back down for 11 and the anti d shouldn't be long. It's now nearly 2 o clock and I'm still here!!! Fecking wrecked and I've got nothing done. I have most of my family coming for dinner tonight and I really wanted to have the prep done and go for a nap

Give them a nudge. There was a girl waiting at one of my last visits for hours and they had completely forgotten about her. They only sent for it when she reminded them.

• Advertisement

Unfortunately they've been on the phone to bloods at 11/12/1 and still no sign. They told her 45 minutes at 1. That clearly didn't work.

Ah crap! Fingers crossed it's not too much longer Mirrorwall!

Hopefully! I'm sleepy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lashofeye

seriously this lack of sleep has me worn out !!!! I too seem to wake between 2 and 4 and cant get back too sleep.!!!! Lots of late night telly watching here, at least the programes are half decent and I have a good choice of what to watch lol :)
    OP love the baby grow from Next.I love next clothing , Have you been to any of their Sales????

I do the same. Consider myself happy if I get three hours at a time!

I'm trying to stay away from sales most of the time coz they are soooooo tempting :)

Wahoo, finally got my shot! I can leave in 15 minutes!

Ah brilliant!

I signed up for kindle unlimited yesterday, if only for the next few sleepless weeks. You need something to do when no one else is awake in the middle of the night!

Oh my god you have just made my day!!! I've been wanting something like that for books ever since netflix came out and I got my kindle. I am incredibly excited now!!! Got to find my charger and charge up when I get home :)

:) that's great! Happy to help cheer you up!

glad to hear you finally got your shot!I'm literally exhausted . I'm only awake after another nap!!and you girls have just reminded me to leave a book in my labour bag along with a charger !!

• Advertisement

Ok falling apparently did more muscle damage than I thought. Arms are killing me and my back is so sore I had to get my husband to help me sit up on the couch from lying down earlier. Bathroom breaks tonight are going to be fun.

Though I'm wrecked so hopefully sleep will come soon :)

Advertisement