Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Hope everyone is having a fab Xmas

I'm feeling so so much pressure downstairs and have been running the loo for pees and poo all day,she must be squishing everything.
    I just want it all over and done with at this stage. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭BelindaL

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Hope everyone is having a fab Xmas

I'm feeling so so much pressure downstairs and have been running the loo for pees and poo all day,she must be squishing everything.
    I just want it all over and done with at this stage. :(

Kinda feeling same myself, so tired and ready for baby to come now. Very sore last night with pressure in pelvis and tightenings. Today, add in constant gagging every time I try to eat something!!! 11 days to go thou and as mw today said during my ctg "you will more than likely go over"....... nooooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

I'm the same . I want this baby out now so I know normality will resume at some stage . I can't sit stand or lie today . I'm so uncomfortable . I can't bare the heat and yet my oh is complaining of the cold . If I don't have this baby in the next few days I'm gonna be a divorcee he's driving me up the walls!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭HazelBee

Must be a day for it! My back pain came back with a bang. Threw up a few times with the severity of it. Finally calming down a agin now. Good practice for labour I suppose. I'm not moving an inch tomorrow.

that's what I said I was doing today . not even getin up . but I ended up doing more than I would on a normal day.

• Advertisement

baby must have took offence to my earlier post . I've been having contractions on and off since 2.30.

bobskii wrote: »
    baby must have took offence to my earlier post . I've been having contractions on and off since 2.30.

Wow, good luck bobskii

thanks hazelbee . haven't left for the hospital yet I'm waiting for them to settle into a proper routine . but they are getting stronger so dunno how much longer I can stick them!

Omg Bobskiis that is brilliant!! Hopefully this is the real deal. The best of luck. Keep us informed eekkk

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Good luck Bobskii. So exciting, you might be meeting your baby today. I have loads of contractions leading to nothing and can not really sit down anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Best of luck bobskii, hope all goes well!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭witchity2

Best of luck bobskii hope it all goes wel

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭millie14

Good luck bobski !!!!

I'm now the proud mammy of a beautiful girl!!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭witchity2

Ah super!! Well done Bobskii!! Congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Congratulations!!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭millie14

Wonderful well done !!!

Oh my god congratulations!!!!

Ah Bobskii the wait is over. I am delighted for you and can't wait to hear all :-)))

I'm just beside myself here!!she is perfect!!I wasn't long in labour after all my waiting!!hadn't time for any pain relief apart from gas and air!
    I had her at 11.40 !!

• Advertisement

bobskii wrote: »
    I'm just beside myself here!!she is perfect!!I wasn't long in labour after all my waiting!!hadn't time for any pain relief apart from gas and air!
    I had her at 11.40 !!

Wow! That was quick. Congratulations. That's great news. Thanks for letting us know!

Awh that's fantastic hun, delighted for you! That was fast though.

We got organised today (35+4) and got the last things needed and have the nursery cleared ready to set up the cot and changing table tomorrow. Even picked up the curtains. My family freaked the crap out of me over christmas,
    Literally all my aunts and my mother went before 38weeks! And mum went at 37 with two of us eek!

my only bit of advice I can give,go with your gut . I told them she was coming they told me she couldn't be it was too soon so I kinda lost my cool and shouted at my oh and he realised the head was out!!and hey presto 5 mins later she was lying lookin up at us!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 cosycottager

Congrats Bobskii!!

Huge congratulations to you Bobskii I am so happy for you and utterly jealous!!
    Such a quick labour. What weight is she? Have you name picked? How are you doing?

Brilliant labour. Good on Ye. Hopefully we will all have something similar. Are you staying in?

yep gonna stay till Monday to establish feeding. I've a few stitches so not looking forward to my first trip to the loo!!she was 6 and a half pound,she's tiny altho I didn't think that during labour!!,
    gonna call her Kate cos it's simple and I've a Complicated second name . cannot wait to introduce her to everybody!

The excitement and such a lovely name. Well done again Bobskii. I can only imagine how you are feeling right now. I can't wait to meet my little one.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭BelindaL

Well done bobskii, so happy for you and your new wee family. Great name too!

Just had a spicy chinese there and went for a good walk earlier, ate some pinapple at breakfast and done some housework earlier! 38 + 4 and more than ready to meet my wee man.

Think I was losing mucus plug over 3 days there between xmas eve and yesterday, a good bit and was mostly clearish but on one occasion it had a slight pink tinge to it. No sign of it today thou.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭Allirog

Massive congrats bobskii, love your name choice too! Best of luck to you and your family :)

Advertisement