Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

bobskii wrote: »
    lol hate that!!solids seem to have made my lo constipated :( today's mission is to get her to drink water!hope you enjoyed that fine weather in drogheda yesterday lashes my goodness it was scorching.

My lads actually way more regular, have you tried pear? Worked for him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

Yeh I've giving it to her since I realised she was constipated it did soften it a bit(sorry tmi) she's still struggling to go to . I'll give it to her again today and see does it help today.

bobskii wrote:
    Yeh I've giving it to her since I realised she was constipated it did soften it a bit(sorry tmi) she's still struggling to go to . I'll give it to her again today and see does it help today.

update, just changed her and that glass of apple juice I drank Last night has done the trick for her!

Nice one! I'm delighted here because the gaviscon had been backing him up and we had to use lactulose fairly regularly but since the solids started he's had no issues at all though I am avoiding known binders like baby rice and banana for the moment

Yeh I didn't know banana can cause that . I'll b avoiding it too . poor pet hate seeing her In pain.

• Advertisement

bobskii wrote: »
    Yeh I didn't know banana can cause that . I'll b avoiding it too . poor pet hate seeing her In pain.

It's not nice at all is it? They get better at processing the foods apparently so I'll defo introduce it but prob not for a while and when I do it'll be mixed with something until he gets good with it

Yeh a friend said mix it with pear so they balance out.

So tired. Christening tomorrow. Almost everyone on OHs extended family are coming right down to OHs first cousins. On my side we were down to the baby's grandparents and my bro's and sis's so we were always going to be unbalanced. Now however my sister is gone into hospital for mental health issues for the umpteenth time in the last 8 years(so my parents are in overdrive) and my brother is after breaking his arm very badly at football and will need surgery tomorrow morning at 7 to get a plate in his wrist so he's out too. It'll be just my parents, one sister and her husband and my granny from my side. I know it's not fair because both of them are sick but I'm so disappointed. And I seem to have spent all day doing things and got nothing done

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Sorry to hear that Mirrorwall. Hope your sister and brother are ok and that tomorrow goes well. Try to enjoy it :-) had a crap week with sleep or lack of it. Teething causing mayhem. Tried some solids and she had no interest so going to wait another week. Hope everyone is well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Spent today getting pampered for a weekend out at a wedding. Feeling slightly tipsy already. Just great lol.
    Mirror I didn't think anyway had luck like that only me! Try to get a good nights sleep tonight and let everything go over your head and have a few glasses into you tomorrow. It helps with everything!

• Advertisement

it's always the way mirror wall try relax and enjoy the day.

How did you get on mirror ??

Is anyone else getting very little sleep? I would have sworn it was teething but she's got the two surely there's a break before the top ones?? 5 o'clock yesterday and today after a lovely weekend away maybe she just missed me lol

she's payin you back for being such a good sleeper at the start :P my doll was christened Saturday so she was wrecked all weekend cos she had plenty of attention!

Congrats bobskii! It went off well in the end but tbh I'm still knackered and he was the devil incarnate yesterday! Though he was very good on the day so can't really complain too much :)

Lashes my lad is moaning in his sleep which is really disturbing mine, it's so disconcerting

same as that mirrorwall I'm still not the better of it and I didn't even have a drink!

Just done a test and got a positive. Oh holy Lord. OH at work haven't told anyone yet. I am shocked,scared delighted and petrified at the same time. What have I done?!?! Someone tell me it's going to be ok. @!!

lol!!!congratulations ya mad ejit!!!

Haha Just told OH by phone hes delighted. Im terrified.

you'll b grand sir ya might as well have two as one :D

That's mad! Congratulations, it'll be great to have two so close in age!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Delighted it for you Lashes. Double buggy here you come :-)

Thanks everyone. I'll need to swap my bugaboo for a donkey lol.

Anyways how's everyone doing with the spoon? We are struggling! She might have a few spoons and that's all.
    I see some people feeding their babies breakfasts and lunches.
    A bit off her bottles too this weather,think it's the heat!

my woman will eat anything given to her . She loves food!

It'll be great lashes!

Mine inhales things he likes and gets covered in things he not fond of. And by that I mean he still eats it but likes to bat at the spoon and stick his hand in his mouth during veg feedings lol. I left my mum with him to give him carrot while I was fixing the computer and he got totally covered in it 😀

We had carrot today too. Shes not great,,but will eat it if I put a bit on a spoon and let her at it herself. But that doesn't last too long and does be EVERYWHERE!

It still doesn't feel real. Give me a few months lol

How's teething going for everyone

no teeth here yet . She has thrush again tho :( she's constantly chewing down on her fingers.

No teeth yet but man the drool and chewing.... Can see several white dots under the gum so I'm sure they'll come some time.

Oh thrush, that's rough!

Yeh and it's the third time she keeps getting it.

It's really common in girls isn't it? Poor little mite.
    Our teeth are after spouting up so quickly and straightened up a good bit too.
    My two are in bed! Can't believe it,let's hope she sleeps a little longer than 5am!

• Advertisement

Another thing what are ye cleaning their toys with that can't be wash machined??

Advertisement